Old 02-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Friday, 2/6

Mornin' All!

Not much to say right now, I'll be back!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/194/155

Height: 5'8"

HI all! Finally have a day off, haven't worked out the last few days while working (I work nights in an ER). Catching up on some much needed laundry, dishes, and cooking before I return to work on Sunday. So far, staying on track with the diet, except for that darn king cake, my nemesis......thankfully mardi gras will be over with very soon.

Have plenty of exercise planned for today, as long as there are no kid emergencies. .... 1 hour of yoga, 40 mins of cardio, and some upper body weights, while rotating laundry in between. Will shoot for that today and tomorrow.

Let me ask you, how often do you do the "official" weighing on the scale??? Haven't decided how often i want to do it, weekly? twice monthly?? once monthly??? Does anyone do a tape measure as well???

Ya'll have a good day! TGIF!
anniedoll30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:21 PM   #3  
Meredith

S/C/G: 175/160/150

Height: 5'4"

Annie - I try to weigh myself weekly...always on the same day! (Monday)

Good Afternoon! I am getting ready for Friday night, I just love 'em! I can sit on the couch and watch TV without worrying about getting to bed on time...I can even fall asleep there if I want.

I am also sitting here in awe of strong women. I took my class to see a play today about Coretta Scott King...I knew little about her, but what I learned, WOW! Which got me thinking...we are all strong in our own right, maybe we aren't called to be as strong as Mrs. King, but the little fights we go through every day to stay sane, healthy, keep our family together...We are wonderful, strong people!! Add to that the fact that we are all trying to better ourselves by eating correctly and getting to a healthy weight, and I think we are doing pretty darn good! You all amaze me!

I hope you have a great day!
meredithann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #4  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

I also WI weekly on Monday. I have tried other days but I seem to be able to manage my weekend eating the best with WI on Monday!

I am still sick with this cold. I feel terrible. I am doing ok with my foods today...yesterday wasn't very good. I have to get out of the eating to feel better mode.

Well I am going to drug myself again and have a bit of a sleep.
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/194/155

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for the feedback. I seem to be obsessed with scale, so I've been jumping on it everyday, just for the **** of it. Today was the lowest so far, with an almost 5 pound weight loss . I will probably make Monday my official weigh in day.

Did my workout, and feeling pretty good. Have my veggies in the oven for dinner, roasting beets, sweet potatoes and carrots. Will be very yummy when its done. Will kick back tonight and watch a movie.

Have a good day!
anniedoll30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I weigh every morning, but I don't consider it a loss unless the same number holds for a few days in a row.

I did run three miles today and I am feeling really good about it. It helped relieve some work stress.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #7  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hey all! :waves:

I am glad to be back working, but boy am I happy its the weekend! Days off are great.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote