View Single Post
Old 09-15-2002, 02:23 AM   #35
Freckles

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Hello!

Sassypie: I'm still kick'n My computer actually is working again, but unfortunately...I've been busy working again too! I've been doing some extensive housecleaning since the kids are in school. Our place really got trashed over the summer.
Now-back to my computer: I've put down the pen cap & eyebrow tweezers & have upgraded to a chopstick!
The chopstick is now my official on & off stick!
This will have to do until we get a new computer I guess! Sassy: After reading your post-You're new nickname here is Ann Landers. You sure know how to make us all feel better! As for the cookies: DD wanted me to make some tonight, but I decided it was too risky for me! Next weekend DH & I are going out of town for a golf-outing with one of his customers & when the guys finish golfing, there will be a dinner to follow. One of the wives that are coming is a knock-out babe & I feel kind of threatened by her looks. I feel like I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb! There's one thing in my favor though...This gal has a real "Potty Mouth" & just about every other word that comes out of her mouth is the "F" word!
The last time we had dinner with her we were at a very elite restaurant & she totally embarrassed all of us! So...if I can hide my bod for most of the evening behind the table & act like a polite & responsible woman, I should be okay I think! Am I making any sense? I'm so mad at myself for gaining back most of the l6# that I have lost! Why couldn't this event have happened 16# ago? I'm sorry gals that I'm babbling on & on. I guess I just needed to vent.Ginny:
Good luck with the extra shift of driving the bus!
Who knows-maybe you can be that one kids guardian angel. You're filled with so much compassion, it sure will shine on this one special student! Anna: Mind if I join you on the Halloween challenge? I find that the smaller goals work out better for me too. I will still keep our other daily challenges going too. Don't take in too few of calories though, as this will cause your body to go into a "starvation" mode. Try & stay at 1200 cals & spread it out into 6 small meals instead of 3 average sized meals. And of course: We can't forget our water!
Mel: Way to go on going to the GYM! Can you rub some of this motivation off on me? I've sure been in a slump lately. Well ladies: I'm getting really tired, so I'm going to sign off for now. TTFN

Last edited by Freckles; 09-15-2002 at 02:28 AM.