View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
jules1216
ugggg.....

Francie--I am sorry your team lost cause I luv you and I always root for the underdogs during the Superbowl, but I luv Teri too and Steelers were her team and we have to live with her. We watched a Charles Bronson Death Wish marathon instead of the game--Teri went to her boyfriends house who are a bunch of Cowboy fans who were rooting for the Cardinals. Ry and I watched the last 10 minutes of the game after Jerry went to bed--I loved the Cardinal touchdown when the guy jumped way in the air and got the td-Ry just wanted the Steelers to win so Teri would be in a witchy mood.

SusieQ--Dominic loves to be read to. I like the Dick and Jane books. Glad Gaby wasn't traumitized by the bite on her arm. I used to buy a little Golden book for Ryan every payday. I think 140-145 sounds right for you. There is no magic number for where your body is comfortable so you gotta do what feels right for you. Unfortunately my body wants to stay at 210-212 and I would like to be in the 150-180 range with 140-145 being an ultimate goal.