View Poll Results: Will Your Winter & Fall Clothes Be:
Too Big 3 30.00%
Too Little 2 20.00%
They Will Probably Fit Just Right 4 40.00%
I Have No Idea....Can't Wait To See! 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 07:23 AM   #1  

Default Home Of The Loozing Floozies....(#53)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 09-13-2002 at 07:33 AM.
Old 09-13-2002, 07:30 AM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #52 and read the last few posts there!!!

**I'm in a hurry to get ready for work.....I will post this afternoon!!!! Have a great day!! Love you all!!
Old 09-13-2002, 08:51 AM   #3  

My Dearest Friends....

I am so sorry if I sounded out of wack yesterday. I was having a pity party by myself and something that was a general statment made by someone not in our group had made. I took it to mean just me.

Please don't think that I have a problem with one of you. I am the type that would let any of you know at the time.

Like Gayle said ...When you are under stress you will take things the wrong way. After thinking about it last nite I realized how goofy I can be.

I cherish all of you and consider you a part of my family.
Sherry,Gayle,Deb and Wandering Wanda started this when we were just a wee group and we have developed into a loving family.

Will post later.

Got some fantastic news on my Mom yesterday... She moved her left leg that was paralyzed for the first time.

Later
Old 09-13-2002, 09:58 AM   #4  

SHERRY........I LOVE THAT BANNER.....YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!!!!!! You are so lucky that you father has bought you a car. A few years back my mom did the same for us.

Vicki I am glad that you had good news to share with us about your mom. I pray that she keeps improving.

Debyj I am happy to hear that your husbands liver is good. That must have been a heavy concern for you.

Ramona thank you for the pep talk. You are right most of us are dealing with something that is a downer. You sure knew how to put it into words.Thanks for the group hug. I have my bags pack and ready to go....just say the word. It sure would be great if we all could meet one day.

Shelley thank you for remembering my mom for friday night prayers. It helps to know that there are people around the world praying for her.

Got to go my friends are here to pick me up for our walk.
Enjoy the day.

DEE

Last edited by Deelite; 09-13-2002 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2002, 12:00 PM   #5  

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Are any of you superstitious?

Vicki~I am so happy that your mother has reagained some movement. They have some wonderful new drugs and therapies now and are making advances everyday. I pray for her continued improvement.

The red dress arrived this morning. I can't wait to try it on and I just hope it fits!
Ok I need some suggestions. I told you my friend's daughter is getting married and hubby is taking me. I only get to see her about once a year and I want to get her a gift as the mother of the bride. Her daughter is pregnant and it is an extremely stressful time for her. Do you have any ideas? I want it to be something personal just for my friend.

Shelley~ I don't know about fasting. I have trouble just making it from breakfast to lunch!
I really enjoy reading the posts about your holidays. It is so interesting. Have a great weekend!

I gotta run real quick, I'll be back to post more later......
Ramona
Old 09-13-2002, 01:07 PM   #6  

Ramona-You are too funny! I know what you mean about just making it from breakfast to lunch!!

Sherry-You need to sloooow down, girl!! You did the same thing as me--I was trying to remember all the posts from the past, but there were so many!!! We are a busy bunch!

Gayle-I treasure your friendship, and I am so sorry that nobody answered you in your time of need!! Although, I KNOW that you are thin enough, by the looks of your picture!!

Vicki-How wonderful that your mom is starting to move her leg!!

Everyone--I love you all!
Old 09-13-2002, 04:13 PM   #7  

Have faith my floozie sisters......the drawing for this Saturday's lottery is....100 million dollars!!!

Shelley and Sherry~ I have to admit I did the same thing! I must have looked back at 50 posts. I can't stand the thought that I may have hurt someone's feelings. I'm glad we feel close enough that things like this can be aired out and we still love one another. Gayle and Vicki~{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Debbie and Carol~ You must be spoiling those new grandbabies rotten Well, that's ok. That's what grandmothers are for!!!

Jennelle~How is everything going with you? I know you must be busy with school. Let us know how you are!

Dee~You keep those bags packed girlfriend! I'm feeling lucky this weekend

Deby~I hope everything is going well for you also. Do you have to work on the weekends or are you off on Sat and Sun?

If I left anyone out, I apologize!
Have a terrific weekend everyone.
I may have two things to fill you in on next week. One very exciting, one kinda scary. That's all you get.....you'll have to sit on the edge of your seats......To be continued......

Ramona
Old 09-13-2002, 05:28 PM   #8  

Ramona you big tease! You are such a brat! Now you have me sitting on the edge of my seat, chewing my nails(which I never do) tapping my foot, sweating profusely, and wondering what's up.

DEE
Old 09-14-2002, 12:20 AM   #9  

Good Evening Girls

Ramona~~~~~Ok......I'm sitting on the edge of my seat too!!! Do we have to wait 'til next week to find out?????!!! Are you pregnant??????? Was that NEW RED DRESS a prego one???LOL!!! Oh & by the way......That LOTTO is ours!!!! But you know what? I would split it with you in a heart beat!!!

Shelley~~~~~I promise that I WILL SLOW down some!!! I'm 42 years old & it's about time I realize that I can't do it all!! There have been times that I couldn't go to sleep until I got out of bed to get clothes out of the dryer & fold them.It's a sickness and if I don't get control, I'm gonna go crazy!! Starting next week, I'll do just what has to be done!! I'll keep you posted!!

Vicki~~~~~I'm sooooooo happy to hear that your Mom moved her leg!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! I know you must be so happy & excited!!! Let's PLEASE chat soon!!!! Pick a night! I miss laughing & chatting!!!

Dee~~~~~Well...Dad did buy the car BUT I do have to pay him back.Of course the notes aren't nothing like it would be if I bought it from a dealer!! He's a sweetheart because right now we just can't afford to go out & buy one. Also....please know that I'm thinking & praying for your Mom everyday!!!

Gayle~~~~~If I win the lotto......I'm coming to Kansas City!!! I'm gonna buy ALL the Blue Bunny Ice cream I want & eat it all!!!!!!!!! And YOU'LL help me do it!!!! LOL!!!! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting? BTW: I would really like another picture of Allison.She's so cute & I like to see pictures of her growing up!

Debbie~~~~~I bet you aren't posting much because....You're driving the new Grandbaby around in your new car...Right??? LOL!!! Post soon....they are always funny and you know me, I love to laugh! I miss you! Hopefully we'll see each other tomorrow night!!

Debyj & Jennelle~~~~~Where are you? I haven't seen any posts from you in the last couple of days.Please post soon! Miss you!!

Carol~~~~~ I said I was going to ask EVERY post where you are!!!! Does Debbie & I need to come there and check on you????????

Time to go to bed......I luv ya'll!!! HUGS!!!

Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 09-14-2002 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-14-2002, 01:57 AM   #10  

Hello Girls!!!!

Sorry i haven't posted the last couple of days, been busy!!

I work on friday's sometimes, but mostly during the week and no weekends!

I just got home from a concert (lenny Kravitz). He totally rocks!! I got to wear my new skirt that i got into!! WoOOHHHOOOO!!!

I have to admit though, since i quit drinking, i have a totally different view of the concert scene!! Man, people were falling all over the place, got my diet coke knocked over! UHHGGGG---but, i had a total blast and everyone said i looked good in my skirt!! The Glycemic index diet is working very well for me, i'm losing weight like a good girl.

We are going to Tuscaloosa, Al for a bama game. DH is big bama fan and i am big UT fan. UT is off this week so i will go with him to see bama play. Then we will come home and watch my Titan's crush his Cowboys!! heeeee

Well, it's very late, and i gotta get up in 5 hours! Yuk!--Everyone have a good weekend and i will check posts on sunday!!

Peace, love, and football!!--debyj
Old 09-14-2002, 09:21 AM   #11  

Yes Dee, you have to wait until next week. HEHEHEHE

Sherry, If I'm pregnant, I know a certain gynecologist who will be involved in a malpractice suit!!!!! LOL

By the way....my big fat butt did not fit in the red dress. The blue one should be here today, so we shall see!

ttfn,
ramona
Old 09-14-2002, 11:56 AM   #12  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Debyj....I LOVE Lenny Kravitz....he's so sexy.... (yum!)

Sounds like the SEC rules the board here! I am a humongous Ole Miss fan (and alum). My football buddy and best friend is also a Big Orange fan, like you. As for Bama....you probably can figure out how I feel about THEM! Still, that was pretty slick of them to lose a bowl game to probation and STILL get to go to Hawaii!
Old 09-14-2002, 11:56 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Let me guess.... Ramona is going to be on the Springer show?????????????

hhhhhmmmmmmm....... would this have anything to do with the information that you provided on a homocide case???

hhhmmmm.....your actually a guy posing as a female to pickup "us hot chicks" on the internet????
Old 09-14-2002, 11:59 AM   #14  
Losing it!

I have exciting and scary news too!!!!!! I will fill you in later and you will never guess!!!!!!! BTW: Might not be exciting & scary for you guys, but it is for me!!!!!!! Lets just say that all of you will be learning a bit more about my area.
Old 09-14-2002, 12:13 PM   #15  

Ok Ramona & Gayle.................

Spit it out!!!!!!!! I can't stand surprises or secrets!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Hurry........Hurry......tell us!!!!!!! The suspence is killin' me!! LOL!

Kisses
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Closed Thread