Old 01-21-2009, 09:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Talking 30 Something Daily Chat Wed, Jan 21st

Morning you big bunch of losers!!! And I say that with love!! ROFL!!!

Hope everyone has a geat day today. I'm off to the grind as usual but it has really slowed down since the holidays. Yesterday we didn't have more than 10 customers in the store between 9:30 am and 11:00 am. I guess everyone was home watching the inauguration.

I DVR'd it and watched it when I got home. I feel a sense of security with this President that I haven't felt in a long time. I feel that he has the best interests of the people at heart and isn't running some sort of agenda.

I know we aren't allowed to talk politics here and I know not everyone will agree with me on this but all I'm saying is that I hope he does what he says although it will take time.

Anyhoo... hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #2  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Mornin' everyone!!

Boy, Val, I sure hope you're right. I've gotten to where I trust no politicians! None of them seem to possess the ability to tell the truth.

Well, I still have the crud. It's worse today. All I did yesterday is sneeze and moan in pain. Today's not lookin' much better....and I HAVE to go to the grocery store today.

Yesterday, stayed on target, but NO exercise. Felt too bad. I did NOTHING yesterday.

I have a three yr old in my lap, so I'm gettin' off here. Don't feel like a wrestling match today.

Have a great day everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #3  
Starting OVER!

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6

Hey Gals!

It was too cold to go for my usual 2 mile walk and, My biggest loser dvd gives me back problems so, I just cranked up some high energy tunes and danced around my computer room for 30 minutes with my children! It was pretty fun.

Looks like the weather will warm up just a tiny bit today so, I'd really like to go to the park but we shall see.. And yes Poppy Seeds, I agree about the president
blackbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hi all, woke up to my TOM this morning. Not going to let that and the cold stop me though from working out today. Even if I don't do a lot, I'm going to do something for sure. It's the cold that has really slowed me down this week. I hate the constant sneezing and congestion. Can't wait for it to take a hike.

Have a great day everyone!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #5  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy Ladies. Happy Hump Day!!

Just came back from the gym and had a small lunch. Need to finish chugging down the water bottle and then I'll probably sit and read my book for a while. My body is totally worked out to the max, I think I need to rest and recoop a bit today.

Nothing on the agenda today, so we shall just go with the flow of doing nothing much... well enjoying a good read and relaxing is something.

Hope all of you are enjoying the day... chat later.

Last edited by PearFreak; 01-21-2009 at 12:39 PM.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

I have been off for a few days. I went to the doctor Monday with terrible pain in the area below my left ear. I thought for sure I had an ear infection, because I had a cold last week, and thought everything had just ended up in my ear. He said my ear looks fine, but my sinuses, nose, throat looked bad on the left side. So I found out that I have a sinus infection. I stayed home yesterday, but I'm back at work today. This infection has been upsetting my Bell's Palsy I had about 7 years ago, so my tongue is number, and my eye is not closing properly.

Meanwhile, trying to stay on plan, which I have done. Doing great making sure I get my protein with every meal. That has kept me from snacking on chips and grabbing candy chocolate minis.
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...today was ok...got to sleep in some but then had a meeting all day with the company. It wasn't too bad, just hard to sit still for that long when you are use to going all the time.

hey to everyone. Hope you are all well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #8  
Maintanier to the MAX

Saphire--- Youchies. Hoping that you feel better soon.

GG--- I hear ya, I am a go-go-go kinda gal too. I had a meeting last week that lasted 3 1/2 hours at night, I was tired and just couldn't sit still. I kept trying to get comfy in the chair, but it just wasn't happening. Ugh.

I forgot to make mention earlier, but I lost another two pounds. I thought I wasn't loosing anything (just felt frumpy lately), but hopped on the scale and dropped 2, well just over 2, but I take credit for two.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

woohooo...congrats pear...good job...btw...love the sexy new pear picture you have up.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #10  
Maintanier to the MAX

thanks GG, I admire it too.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Pear - I love the new picture!!!

Everyone is getting sick around me, but so far I have managed to dodge it. I really hope I don't get it. I haven't lost any weight in a long time (almost 2 months), but I am thinking that maybe I am just learning how to maintain this weight. I haven't been down to this weight in about 8 years so I am going to give it some time.

I feel like it should be Friday today. My parents are coming this weekend so I think hubby and I are going to have a sleepover somewhere else and have some alone time. I am pretty excited. It will be nice to have an actual conversation without interruption.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote