Old 01-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #1  
Motivated for 2009

S/C/G: 240/200/125

Height: 5'5"

Default I got two workouts today!

The first one was taking a long walk with my daughters (pushed them in a double stroller) and the second was stripping my youngest daughters crib and washing, drying and folding all of her sheets and blankets, her pillow and pillowcase and then scrubbing down the whole crib. It was quite the workout. Today during naptime she decided to quietly take her diaper off and smear poop all over herself and her entire bed, it was soooo gross!
2ndChance09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #2  
Nine years to go!

S/C/G: 270/256/140

Height: 5'2

Hey that's cool that you turned something into something !! Sounds like you have your hands full of little girls. I bet that's a blast! Good work!
Ten Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #3  
Motivated for 2009

S/C/G: 240/200/125

Height: 5'5"

Lol yeah it is fun but challenging. Having two girls close in age is an adventure for sure!
2ndChance09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #4  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Oh joy. I never had the thrill, but my sister had a similar experience with one of her girls.
I do have a girl and a boy and fortunately they never thought about that little trick!! ha!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #5  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5'7"

ROFL! Good for you, girl! And yeah, that sounds like a darn fine second workout! And you didn't even MENTION that weird breathing exercise you had to do in order not to gag....

My son never pulled this one, but just like every other little boy, he thought it was the cutest trick to wait until you had just taken off a diaper to release one more fountain. The first time he did it to my husband (the first day we had him home from the hospital), I laughed so hard I thought I had ripped the stitches from the C-section. KIDS! (Thanks for the big smile!)
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #6  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Erg. Only one of mine ever did that but it was a doozy for sure!!!!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 262/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Oh wow - that is definitely a work out! My two never did that but my cousin's daughter did that one a couple of times..... My cousin made me laugh - she threatend to duct tape the diaper on her after the second time. After that, my niece had no "alone time" during naps - her mum did not trust her.... LOL
Randi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 245/230/145

Height: 5'4

How funny! My oldest never quite did that but was very close many times she hated her diapers and would always take them off at every possible chance, especially during the middle of the night. My youngest --is just 5 months and so far she hasn't managed that BUT she does do major blow-outs on a regular basis. Big sis won't even come near her then and she is 10. LOL
3turkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #9  
Loser :-)

S/C/G: 273/251/175

Height: 5ft8

I don't mean to scare you but keep a close eye on the one that got poopy all over. My daughter did that when she was 18 months and ended up in the hospital with a blood infection. I had immediately put her in the tub and scrubbed her from head to toe but I must have missed a tiny speck somewhere. She apparently scratched herself in her ear with poop on her nail, infected herself with a microscopic bit of yuck and two days later was in Pediatric ICU for 9 days.

I was mortified to have my child that sick from getting poop in her ear. But she did the same thing...took off diaper during nap and finger painted her bedroom wall, the crib and herself from head to toe. It was a little funny at the time (very gross but funny!) but two days later she woke up with her ear looking like an apple glued to the side of her head, swollen, round and red. I thought it was some crazy ear infection. The Dr. found a small scratch in her ear then cultured (?) the infection in her blood. Yuck.

Congrats on the the extra workout though!

Last edited by Michelle98272; 01-21-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Michelle98272 is offline   Reply With Quote