Old 01-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Default Who Stole My Body?

Do you ever feel like someone has confiscated your body and put you in a much bigger one? I'm amazed when I see photos of myself a few years ago and then look at myself now. I feel like an alien.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg celia&mary.jpg (38.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1029.jpg (30.8 KB, 67 views)
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

You are beautiful in both pictures. Your skin, your hair, your eyes. You can get back to the first one if you want. I know exactly how you feel though--I felt that way too.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #3  

Awwww! That's so sweet. Yes, definitely working on getting back to the first size.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #4  
[url=http://www.TickerFac

S/C/G: 210/210/145

Height: 5ft. 2in.

I feel just like that I have a picture from a couple of years ago when I was much skinnier as motivation on my bathroom mirror next to the times that the gym are open. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder what happen but then I get up and eat right and know that it will not be like this again!!! I don't want to be a fat girl and today I am doing something about it. That is all that matters I've noticed the problem, and I am doing something about it!!
thickchicknomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #5  

I couldn't have said it better myself SapphireBlue! Whenever I walk into my closet I still see all my "skinny" clothes. It's like they are hanging there saying, "Please take us out to play again". I LOVE my skinny clothes and I refuse to get rid of them. I guess they are another reason why I want to lose weight (is that bad?) During the after Christmas sales, I bought a cute little yellow jacket and I have it hanging right where I can see it in my bedroom as inspiration. I know just what I will pair it with when I have reached my goal and it will be the first outfit I put on. Gee, I hope that didn't sound too weird!?

We'll all get there...just keep believing!

Last edited by HollyGolightly; 01-14-2009 at 04:35 PM.
HollyGolightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #6  

OMG! I have a drawer full of my old shorts that one of these day, I'm going to wear.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #7  
Changing behaviours

Height: 5'7"

I feel *exactly* like that. In fact, when I recently saw some photos of myself scrolling across the digital picture frame, I was shocked. And horrified. What the heck happened???

Oops, sorry, I'm not thirty-something... though those were some of the best years of my life!

Last edited by Fressca; 01-14-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Fressca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #8  

S/C/G: see signature!

Height: 5'6

I still have jeans and beautiful dresses that I refuse to part with, whether they have went out of style or not isnt a concern of mine, just knowing that one day I will be that person again....I used to be really joking and physically funny jumping around and being silly, and i feel like I went from Molly Shannon to Chris Farley.....*sigh* ....I got a long road to travel and Im ready to truck down the gravel road in my bare feet to get there!!!!!!!
WVU Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 194/185/140

My gosh, this is a topic I am sure we all can relate to. I know that I have those same clothes set aside just waiting to be able to wear them again. And those same pictures too just looking back at me saying "what the heck happened here".
MJSinMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:07 PM   #10  
restarted

S/C/G: 233/229/175

Yes - that is one way to put it! There have been times when I have looked in the mirror and been startled because the reflection I saw wasn't the one I was expecting to see.
Coffee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 297/283.6/180

Height: 5' 10"

I know what you're talking about Sapphire. I've ballooned up drastically the past few years. I was in Walmart and picked up a pair of 32 jeans. "I'm a guy". I looked at them, put them against me and said out load "holy %#*! I'm huge!" I wear a 46 in a relaxed fit, so add a couple inches for reality. I pull my stomach in all the time, so my girth is actually bigger. Ah, to be back in those 32's. I'll get there though. We'll all get where we want to be. All it takes is determination, and a treadmill.
Masstacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:42 PM   #12  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Personally no, because I've been fat my whole life. But I look forward to the day I'm thin and feel like an alien because I've never been thin:P
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 245/232/135

Default The Camera is my new friend.

My hubby has been taking pictures of me as I lose weight and he has created a "photo Weight loss log" for me. Whenever I reach the next goal he sends the pics to our family to show them how I have done.

What amazes me is that I feel like I am still 16 and a size 12(That is the smallest I was ever at). I feel beautiful and thin and trim and healthy. Then someone takes a picture of me and I say....Where did those rolls of fat come from? I don't really look like that do I? Then I say....Please delete that picture...when i should be saying...can we print that and stick it on my fridge please......
txnikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/172/155

Height: 5'6"

i'm with beautiful ace,
last time i was at a normal weight, i was 5 years old!

but i do hate looking at recent pictures of me. maybe someday i'll feel pretty again!
kaebea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #15  
Will never quit

S/C/G: 202.6/198.2/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnikita View Post
My hubby has been taking pictures of me as I lose weight and he has created a "photo Weight loss log" for me. Whenever I reach the next goal he sends the pics to our family to show them how I have done.

What amazes me is that I feel like I am still 16 and a size 12(That is the smallest I was ever at). I feel beautiful and thin and trim and healthy. Then someone takes a picture of me and I say....Where did those rolls of fat come from? I don't really look like that do I? Then I say....Please delete that picture...when i should be saying...can we print that and stick it on my fridge please......
This is exactly how I am . I think that there must be something wrong with the camera because that cannot possibly be what I have become. I feel like I am not myself.
aarron is offline   Reply With Quote