Old 01-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #1  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default the funny aspects of being over weight...

So were all over weight obviously since Were in the 300+ forum it's by a lot there are some things that are embarrassing that I can actually laugh about now.. I Figure I might as well find humor in the situation what are some embarrassing or funny things that have resulted from you being over weight.. that will more then likely not be an issue any more once the weight is gone..

I'll start:

-I look forward to the day that my legs and thighs don't "clap" and my tummy roll doesn't make a flopping sound when I'm running..LOL

- two words chub rub! only some one over weight can understand the pain of it all..LOL.. I can't wait until I can wear nylons and panty hose with out getting the awful case of the rub between my thighs!

-maybe this is just a "me thing" but I've always chalked it up to my being over weight but I look forward to not having to pee every time I sneeze! or laugh-I haven't even had kids!

- not having the urge to toot when ever I do a sit up..LOL

-not leaving sweat marks where ever I sit down after I've been sweaty and exercising- especially on the weight lifting benches- oh god how horrible..LOL

-not making tidal waves when I jump in a pool! Oh lord! talk about tsunami!! utterly embarrassing but I can find the humor in it for now..LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDited note*** reading some of the other posts reminded me of some other things

-Being able to fly in an airplane and not need a seat belt extension! asking for one is the worst... the first tiem I flew I held the darn thing the whole time too..LOL

-No longer being able to hide stuff in your rolls...LOL.. I seriously have lost my hair bands, bobby pins, coins, etc and found them IN my roll! oh my gosh- this is the only place I could ever admit that...LOL

-and being able to cross my legs will be a glorious event too! haha

-Oh I to thought that being able to keep the lights on while being "intimate" with the hubby will be grand not only that but being able to shall we say flexible to do it in more then one or two positions will be nice too!-HAHA sorry if that's too much info too!

-oh yeah! and being able to fit my rear into any chair will be fab! don't you hate those chairs at restaurants that have the arms and there close together... I have actually stood up and the chair came with me- oh lord how embarrassing

- and last but not least not having my butt plug Up my bathtub like hoover damn ! I swear I drain the water and everything in the front drains any water behind my butt is still there...LOL

Last edited by mariamherrera; 01-15-2009 at 01:20 AM.
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:50 AM   #2  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

Not feeling my chin making contact with my chest every time I look down is going to be awesome.

Not selecting my shirts by whether the sleeves cover my arms to the elbow (serious bingo-wings), and the waist falls below my belly overhang, technically known as the 'pannus,' I believe.

OH, and the inner thigh chafage will hopefully end, although I have to say that one of my thin friends says she still gets that (dang it).

Being able to paint my own toenails. I have to pay the girls at the nail salon to do it for me, because I can't bear squeezing my belly to reach and keep my hands steady for that long.

One funny thing I have gotten out of being fat is that one time, I told somebody, "I'm not fat, there's just a Whole Lotta Rosie!" (a song by AC/DC) IDK it was considered funny by the guy I said it to.
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #3  
Math Tutor Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 330/309/150

Height: 5'9"

I'm looking forward to being able to cross my legs.

At the college I don't fit into the regular bathroom stalls in a couple of the bathrooms. I always have to go into the handicapped stall, and the toilet is freaking high in those things.
BelovedImzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:55 AM   #4  
super geek

S/C/G: 185/151/138

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamherrera View Post
-not leaving sweat marks where ever I sit down after I've been sweaty and exercising- especially on the weight lifting benches- oh god how horrible..LOL
Not just an overweight people thing- it still happens to me now, and oh Lord, it does not get any less embarrassing.
rocket pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

My little list of "I look forward to":
- crossing my legs
- not actually resembling a fat pear
- not looking like a grey alien south of the waistline. My poor skin!
- not wondering what that weird clapping sound is when I move my legs about when i'm in bed. "What's that sound? Oh yeah right, that's me."
- the day that I jump up into the air and not hear the smacking sound of my tummy before I land.
- not feeling like I'm going to break the floor when I exercise.
- the day I'm graceful and not stumbling about. Okay, maybe I have NEVER been graceful, but I can be as graceful as a goose (i'm not a swan type of girl). Honk.

Jacquie668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:17 AM   #6  

LOL- can totally relate to your stomach making the flopping noise and landing before the rest of your body does.. ugh how embarrassing!..LOL..I work at a preschool and I do exercises with the kids but i refuse to do jumping jacks..I can just hear it now " Miss Maria why is your tummy clapping?"
Old 01-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 395/303/264

Height: 5'4

My List:

Crossing my legs( without it being an olympic event)

Wearing a dress, again

The ability to wear those killer knee high leather boots

Climbing a flight of stairs without feeling like I climbed everest
Fungirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #8  

Height: 5'3"

my list:
not being able to hide things in my folds (lol)
being able to wear normal sized rings
not being afraid every time my chair creaks... you know what i am talking about!
being able to talk to people without thinking about how fat they think i am
...and finally... hoping for a better sex life!
beautybooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #9  
Math Tutor Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 330/309/150

Height: 5'9"

Oh, you just reminded me of one:

Being able o fit my a$$ in any chair I feel like sitting in
BelovedImzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #10  

What a great idea!! It is hard to find anything 'amusing' at this weight, but I will try!
- being able to sit on a plane without worrying about the seat belt! I went a whole flight to Jamaica holding the seat belt so the flight attendants didn't know that it wasn't done up! (And I live on the west coast, so that's a long flight!)
- not being twice the size of my husband, so I can be on top without worrying about crushing him (sorry if that is TMI)!
- my face has always turned red very quickly when exercising, even when I was smaller. But, I look forward to the day when people aren't freaking out thinking I am going to have a heart-attack when my face goes red!
- being able to sit in a booth in a restaurant without my boobs sitting on the table!

There are so many things I am looking forward to, but most are more serious.
losingme2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 290/275/140

Height: 5'4

losingme2009-- Ive done the airline seatbelt thing. .. LOL held on to the darned thing for 3 hours straight.. lmao

i cant wait to cross my legs again. i felt so pretty when i could do that (last time ilost weight)

being fully naked in front of my boyfriend. ( hes never seen me fullly naked) and or being intimate with the lights on!!

whooot!
Nayex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/ONEDERLAND!

Height: 5'9

Crossing my legs( without it being an olympic event)
not being able to hide things in my folds (lol)

These made me Lol.

-Not being able to hold a quarter between my fat rolls. Hah.
heather88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 328.8/320.4/IDKY

Height: 5'5"

Things I look forward to....
1. Ok....I'll jump right in on the belly flopping one...I'm just looking forward to ANYTHING not flopping anymore! (belly, butt, the "girls", the flying squirrel arms)
2. Not worrying about the Max Wt. Cap and trying to guess the ACTUAL maximum and can I sneak in under the REAL limit???!!!
3. Tanning my soft white underbelly....in PUBLIC!
4. Being able to have an ache of ANY kind without someone telling me it's weight-related
5. Being able to have a well-done hissy fit (have you ever noticed that skinny people can carry off a really good snit much better than fat people can?....especially if tears are involved!)
rloisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #14  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

1. Not resembling the Michelain man from behind.
2. Not breaking any more decks (yes that's right. I stood on a deck and the whole damn thing broke)
3. Sitting on anything I want (including men) and not worrying.
4. Having extremely wild sex with the chosen one (still to come.. I hope)
5. Going clubbing and dancing and NOT worrying what everyone else is thinking (why is she even in the club, she's so fat! but I danced anyways!)
6. DEFINITELY crossing my legs... I can kind of do it now, but obviously it's not as sexy as it could be.
7. RIDING A ROLLER COASTER and not having to get off because the stupid *** bar wouldn't clip even with the guy standing on it. TALK ABOUT WANTING TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT.
8. Running without having to hold my tits, and pants. ahahah
and being able to use my great style and fashion sense without being limited to the dreaded plus size clothing lines.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #15  

LOL@ michlelain man!

Those are great ones beautiful ace! I too cant wait until i can go clubbing and not be terrified of what people are thinking's about me! Because girl.. for a big girl I me some moves! LOL.. and I know they'll look ten times sexier once I'm skinny!

oh and the roller coaster thing I feel that one too! ugh so embarrassing!

Last edited by mariamherrera; 01-15-2009 at 11:09 PM.