View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 11:23 AM   #4
mel17
One day at a time.

Re-post from SAHM # 60

Hi Jackie, I'm happy to see that you're here and everything is alright! Those Tornados really scare me, and to think we knowingly moved into Tornado alley here? Duh, but I guess ones as bad as the other, cause in La. we we're threatened with Hurricanes! And WOW, MRS. MCGUYVER (sp) fixed your monitor with tweezers and a pen cap. I sure wish I was that handy with things!

Well, the results are in, I only lost .8 lb. this week. But it's not like I didn't know, I still feel bloated from TOM and very congested too, from this awful head cold! I ended up not calling the Dr. about my cold, cause I'm taking some pretty good cold medicine and I really don't want to spend money on a Dr. right now. I'll give it a couple more days, and hopefully it'll clear up? As for me being OP, I'm trying to really tighten down again. I've only eaten my minimum for the last two days, and I'm gonna get back into my workouts today! I also didn't drink enough water yesterday, so I need to focus on that too.

Sassy, I feel for you and those canker sores, I get them from time to time and they're pretty painful! I hope they're gone soon, and I'm glad y'all really enjoyed the DMB!!

Spryng, Just get up and hop back on that horse! One bad day won't ruin your efforts, so long as you take advantage of the new start you have today. And you know what, Will Power gets stronger every time you use it! I've learned that from experience, so just stop and think "Do I really want that?" and "Am I going to regret eating this?" Our Dh will sabbotage our good intentions every chance they get, if we let them! So put your foot down, and tell him you're trying to get healthy for yourself and for the baby you're thinking about having, and I bet he'll understand and support you! OK, I'm sorry for preaching, but I woke up so motivated today and I thought I would share it with y'all!
So PLEASE don't take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to share my $0.02 with friends.

Well, I hope I didn't upset anyone with my point of view, cause I sure enjoy the friendship and support I get from all of you special ladies!

Gotta get Ds ready for school, TTYL

Total lost 39 lbs. since 6-11-02
274.2/235.2/135
EDD: 4/29/05

Last edited by mel17; 09-04-2002 at 11:26 AM.