View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:51 AM   #67
BillBlueEyes
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Wednesday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Was particularly satisfied eating lentils with Swiss Chard for lunch since it came from the half that I froze when I made them some three weeks ago. Savored that I was harvesting the results of my planning. CREDIT moi.

maryblu - Waving. Thinking of you as I read about your [perhaps] Senator headed to Washington, and, just as you suggested here weeks ago, the lawsuits filed.

onebyone - Yay for choosing a movie to match your mood. And Yay for planning your shopping trip by making a list. Without a list, I'm a sucker for everything on sale, LOL.

Heidi (landlady6) - Sending healing thoughts for your mom; hope that it works out. Ouch that she's alone through this, I can imagine how that is painful for you. Congrats on making that inspired call when you did.

Robin (RobinW) - Big Kudos for chicken with lf cheese over baby spinach. Now that's getting inspired thinking into your menu. And Yay for physical vitamin D - the best kind.

Jean (kuhljeanie) - Kudos for pushing yourself training for the flying pig. Yay for the demise of the cold. Double Ouch for hissy fits by el nino.

Anne (wndranne) - Kudos that you "build the discipline for when I'm not so rolling." Good reminder for me there.

LOL that the dieting analogy of the Milky Way continues with "eating small neighbors." Would have to judge that to be on-plan eating, LOL.

Kim (bennyhannamama) - Kudos for two spinning classes. At my gym, the spinning classes are usually packed.

davidette - Yay for getting psyched up to get back to the gym - that's where the exercise is kept, LOL.

Lilly (lilyyoung) - Kudos for throwing away half a frozen yogurt; wish I could say I had ever done that. Ouch for the rough day, but Big Kudos for making the fresh start "right now."

Readers -
". . . The Beck Diet for Life program teaches you how to recognize these kind of thoughts, especially the sabotaging thoughts that encourage you to eat unplanned food. They often start with:
Its OK to eat [this unplanned food] because ...

It won't matter if I eat [this unplanned food] because ...
. . . " The Complete Beck Diet for Life, pg 20.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 10 years and 6 months