General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default My heart hurts for the Travolta's

Actually, my heart hurts for anyone who has lost a child. I can't fathom the grief a parent feels. I was widowed before my mother and sister were. I knew the grief they felt when Daddy and my BIL passed. I've lost some very dear and close friends. We're supposed to go before our children. That has to be a whole different sort of hurt.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5ft7in

Nor can I fathom the grief they are feeling in such an unexpected and tragic loss. prayers
Pixiesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

In addition to the grief of losing their son they must be reeling from the sheer shock of it. We had a similar situation in my family. My nephew passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. My brother and SIL will never get over this. The Travoltas must be feeling the same way. My heart goes out to them.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 254.4/241.6/175

Death is so hard to deal with. It's final. But when someone dies so young, it's really hard to cope with.
tonyaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 294/230/168

Height: 5"6

Love and prayers to them and anyone going through something similar

xxx
MissVitality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #6  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
In addition to the grief of losing their son they must be reeling from the sheer shock of it. We had a similar situation in my family. My nephew passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. My brother and SIL will never get over this. The Travoltas must be feeling the same way. My heart goes out to them.
How sad for your family.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #7  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Everyone knows they are going to die...but we expect to die before our children, not the other way around!! My nephew passed away suddenly at the age of 2. That was the most horrific thing thats happened in my life. I couldnt imagine my children passing away me..It would kill me!

I watched a interview with John Travola and he was trying to be so brave, it killed me, I bawled like a baby. I cant imagine what him and Kelly are going through.
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote