Old 01-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'8"

Default Color Plan Book

Can anyone tell me where I can get all the color plan books? I found some on ebay but its 20.00 a plan. I liked to carry around those books and fill in my progress for the day. I really wish they didnt close there centers. It really worked for me.

catseye7433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/240/199

Height: 5' 8"

Hi,

There's a complete plan on eBay right now with a 'buy it now' price of $19.99 plus shipping. It says it includes the following:

Item number: 110333238066

Introduction:
How to Get Started
Menu Plan Work sheet
Fast Forward Diet Plan

Take Off Diet Plan

Fast Burn/ Take Off Juice recipes

Blue Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Gold Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Green Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Orange Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Purple Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Red Plan (Meu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Express Weight loss plan
A Food Guide to Dining Out
Frozen Food Selection Guide
Stabilization (6 Week plan)
Maintenance Stage

This is a complete packet of the above plans Start to Finish, not individual Menu booklets.

Emailed Bonus Includes:

(24 DeLite Recipes-Diary Pages-Hard Core Belly Fat Diet, 6 week Daily Menu & Workout routine)

Last edited by WithFaith50; 01-06-2009 at 09:15 AM.
WithFaith50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #3  
Snazzy Person. :]

S/C/G: 166/149/130

Height: 5'5"

Wait... What is this thing? I've never heard of them.
katie m a r i e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #4  

Height: 4'10"

Hi Catseye, The product that WithFaith50 is talking about on Ebay is really nice I ordered for myself just to get some of the newer info, I did the plan about 5 yrs ago. They give you all the info you need in one folder so you can take it with you and keep it all together, and it does really have everything in it. Good luck
Ryesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8

The color plans are actually the older info. It consits of different measurements on proteins, starches, etc. then the new plans do. On the new plans your serving sizes on various foods stay exactly the same no matter what plan your on, the only difference is how many servings of each group you get per day.

Green
2 proteins
2 veggies
2 fruits
2 starches
1 dairy
1 fat
2 la lites

Gold
2 proteins
3 veggies
3 fruits
2 starches
1 fat
1 dairy
2 la lites

Blue
2.5 proteins
3 veggies
3 fruits
3 starches
1 fat
1 dairy
2 la lites

Purple
??? I'll have to edit this when I remember it but it was pretty much like gold except for the ounces and serving size on various foods

Red
2.5 proteins
4 veggies
3 fruits
3 starches
1 fat
1 dairy
2 la lites

Orange plan is just for teens, blue plan is for seniors or those who work out more than five hours a week and need that extra protein.

The "fast forward diet" is the same thing as Take off #1, formerly known as LA Express. It involves Take off juice (same result can be obtained with either cantaloupe, oranges or grapefruit), unlimited amount of beef, chicken, turkey, fish, lamb, liver, shellfish (fresh), tuna (water packed only) and veal, (no pork, no deli meat, no cheese); veggies- RAW GREEN ones (not peas). Morton's lite salt (1/4 teaspoon) and lots of water. If you get a headache it's due to caffeine withdrawl usually and a diet soda or some asprin should correct this. You can have a minimum of 2 eggs or 1/2 cup eggbeaters each day.

Carb Cravers are meals that are starchier that you can count as a Protein in your menu plan that day as long as you drink 2 extra cups of h2o. IMO, carb cravers always stalled weight loss but they are things like pb&j, turkey sandwiches (all made on 40 calorie bread), cheese or veggie pizza- oil blotted, nachos made at home, believe it was only 8 chips, etc.

Frozen Foods- choose any that have between 2-300 calories
less than 40 grams carbs
at least 14 grams protein
less than 10 grams carbs
less than 750 mg sodium

dining out, now that's a lot to type so I'll try to scan my counseling guide. Hope this saved you some money!
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 172/170/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithFaith50 View Post
Hi,

There's a complete plan on eBay right now with a 'buy it now' price of $19.99 plus shipping. It says it includes the following:

Item number: 110333238066

Introduction:
How to Get Started
Menu Plan Work sheet
Fast Forward Diet Plan

Take Off Diet Plan

Fast Burn/ Take Off Juice recipes

Blue Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Gold Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Green Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Orange Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Purple Plan (Menu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Red Plan (Meu options, Carb Cravers, Diary Pages)

Express Weight loss plan
A Food Guide to Dining Out
Frozen Food Selection Guide
Stabilization (6 Week plan)
Maintenance Stage

This is a complete packet of the above plans Start to Finish, not individual Menu booklets.

Emailed Bonus Includes:

(24 DeLite Recipes-Diary Pages-Hard Core Belly Fat Diet, 6 week Daily Menu & Workout routine)
Great info! I went on EBay and searched by that item number as well as LA Weightloss Gold Plan and nothing came up other than their bars and other products...no booklets or other written items. Do you have the link to that page. I really need to get my hands on this ASAP. I've gained a ridiculous amount of wright this year and I am ready to get back on track. I was SUPER successful with this plan before and it is driving me nuts that I can't find ANY of my booklets. UGH!
Thanks so much!

Ashlee
ashleec73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #7  

I did LAWL and lost about 40 pounds. I started on Gold and moved down to Green. I am hoping to do this again. Can anybody tell me the serving sizes the fruits and veggies? Thanks!!
steph12909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #8  
Arkantana

S/C/G: 169/151.6/130

Height: 5'7

Default Which plan??

I am just completing day one of take off, well Morning Blend. I'm not sure what to do for the next two weeks though. Before the LAWL site changed I was able to put in my stats and print off a diary, it is Daily Menu Plan 2 and shows:
2.5 Proteins
3 Veggies
2 Fruits
2 Lites
3 Starches
2 Dairy
2 Fat
Does any one know what plan this is (color)? Or is this even the correct info? I'm 5'7, 169 lbs, and just started exercising 30 min a day.
I went back to the site a week after i printed this info and it had changed.
Arkantana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #9  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Last year AndreaMarie posted a ton of stuff - if you search her posts, you can probably find it (click on her name above and chooses "see all posts by this user) She was an ex-counselor and posted a ton of her materials.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #10  

Default THe color plan book

Item number 140429220946 I would post the link but my post count is at 0.

This person only has a few left of the color plan and they stated that they do not have the orange plan any more.

Good Luck.
naturalflave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #11  
Kim - IP 9/10

bump
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #12  

Default Red Plan

Hello!

Can you please tell me, do you happen to remember what the substitution is for the bars? (1 bar = 1 starch)? I did the plan without the bars and I just for the life of me can't remember if I should add a fruit in there as well.
Thanks!

Dory
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaMarie View Post
The color plans are actually the older info. It consits of different measurements on proteins, starches, etc. then the new plans do. On the new plans your serving sizes on various foods stay exactly the same no matter what plan your on, the only difference is how many servings of each group you get per day.

Green
2 proteins
2 veggies
2 fruits
2 starches
1 dairy
1 fat
2 la lites

Gold
2 proteins
3 veggies
3 fruits
2 starches
1 fat
1 dairy
2 la lites

Blue
2.5 proteins
3 veggies
3 fruits
3 starches
1 fat
1 dairy
2 la lites

Purple
??? I'll have to edit this when I remember it but it was pretty much like gold except for the ounces and serving size on various foods

Red
2.5 proteins
4 veggies
3 fruits
3 starches
1 fat
1 dairy
2 la lites

Orange plan is just for teens, blue plan is for seniors or those who work out more than five hours a week and need that extra protein.

The "fast forward diet" is the same thing as Take off #1, formerly known as LA Express. It involves Take off juice (same result can be obtained with either cantaloupe, oranges or grapefruit), unlimited amount of beef, chicken, turkey, fish, lamb, liver, shellfish (fresh), tuna (water packed only) and veal, (no pork, no deli meat, no cheese); veggies- RAW GREEN ones (not peas). Morton's lite salt (1/4 teaspoon) and lots of water. If you get a headache it's due to caffeine withdrawl usually and a diet soda or some asprin should correct this. You can have a minimum of 2 eggs or 1/2 cup eggbeaters each day.

Carb Cravers are meals that are starchier that you can count as a Protein in your menu plan that day as long as you drink 2 extra cups of h2o. IMO, carb cravers always stalled weight loss but they are things like pb&j, turkey sandwiches (all made on 40 calorie bread), cheese or veggie pizza- oil blotted, nachos made at home, believe it was only 8 chips, etc.

Frozen Foods- choose any that have between 2-300 calories
less than 40 grams carbs
at least 14 grams protein
less than 10 grams carbs
less than 750 mg sodium

dining out, now that's a lot to type so I'll try to scan my counseling guide. Hope this saved you some money!
Dory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #13  

Default La weight loss plan

I was wondering if anyone knows the plan for rapid results? I was on the gold plan but remember I was originally on r.results until I lost 20 lbs.
Moncia5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #14  

Default LA weight loss Plans

I was wondering what order the plans go? I started with the "old" red one. I weigh 210lbs, What plan would I use next and how is that determined when I should move on?
bwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #15  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

According to what was posted above, it would be

Red
2.5 proteins
4 veggies
3 fruits
3 starches
1 fat