View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #5

Good afternoon, ladies!

Have you seen the new WW commercial for Momentum with the orange stuffed toy called Hungry? I want one of those, in fact I want 2 of those, one for home and one for the office. I wish they would sell them at the meetings. I picked up WW 5 Ingredients 15 Minute Recipes today ($10 at Kroger). I think it probably came out sometime last year but the recipes look great and easy. By the way, the Potato Chowder in the Week 1 booklet is delicious. I made that yesterday.

I went to Church this morning then out for coffee with a couple from Church.

Faye, I'm sorry Thomas has the Chicken Pox - no fun. I had such a light case I never felt sick or itchy. I'm sure your house is just fine. Start out slow with your walking and gradually build up. I can't walk outside in the cold weather so I do my Walk Aerobic tapes. They are a lot of fun.

Jean, I know what you mean about wanting to get back on schedule. I was to the point I had to look at the newspaper to see what day it was. I will not be happy to quit working someday.

Gail, I'm glad your mother is improving. I'll keep her on our prayer circle.

Maggie, hope you are feeling better.

Hi, Gloria!

Have a good day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 135 - GW 137

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.