View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #29
abbyin

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Doughnut and Dagmar for the support. Today's been pretty tough. My DH's boss got kicked out of his house on Wednesday and has been staying with us. He just invited himself. He too, is a smoker. I told him on New Year's eve that I was quitting smoking and that he could not smoke in the house after that night. Well first thing in the morning when I walked by the bathroom, I smell smoke. I was so upset. I never ever even smoked in the bathroom. It's just a small room and holds that smell in bad. I told my husband and he talked to him about it and he said he would only smoke outside. Well this morning I get out of the shower and walked by our guest room and guess what I smelled? I was sooooo mad! I told my DH that it just shows disrespect for our home and I wanted him out. Now my DH feels like he is put in the middle and we have been upset with each other all day. I know it's hard to kick your boss out of your house but I told DH he is going to have to find a way. I left the house and was gone most of the day and now I'm back home and they are gone. His boss's stuff is still here so I assume he is coming back. I am not a happy camper .

I haven't smoked today, but my eating has not been good and at this point, I don't care. I talked to my DH on the phone and told him he needs to get a date when his boss is leaving. This is not fair to me. He said he would, but who knows.

Sorry, I'm so down today. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have my house back but I'm not counting on it.