Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 03:14 PM   #1  
the kid's counting on me!

Default Pigs Anonymous

I'm baaaack!!!
On the way home from the shore in the car my DD said she was hungry and requested Burger King. I didn't order and eat a Whopper and Large Fries and I didn't then eat a lunch box size bag of Cracker Jacks...because if I did then I'd be a piggly-wiggly...and I'm not.

vacation was great...will post else where later.
Love, Soozie
Old 08-29-2002, 05:23 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome back to whoever it was that pigged out on Burger King. I mean that DIDN'T pig out on Burger King.

There's this fat chick... she made her husband go to the store and buy her a large bag of Doritos and a bag of bridge mixture. And she ate the lot. But she's been really depressed lately, so I guess we should forgive her. And her husband.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:46 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hey, whoever the bridge mixture/doritos combo chick was should know that since this is the confessional thread all sins are forgiven she just needs to say a few hail martinis, er, hail marys as penance

BTW... somebody was not sitting at her desk today at work drinking tea and munching on not one, but two, yes count them, two buttertarts!

Old 08-29-2002, 07:22 PM   #4  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I don't know what a butter tart is but it sounds good....

But it was not me who decided that they wanted something to eat that would be warm, but couldn't think hard enough to really cook. It was also not me who thought the best solution would be a simple grilled cheese sandwhich. And then proved the not thinking part by burning it to the point it tasted icky - it was more like charcol then cheese I was told. It definately wasn't me who after throwing out half the grilled cheese made a PB&J sandwhich to eat instead. And then after making the sandwhich decided there wasn't enough PB left in the jar for another sandwhich and didn't want to put it back in the cupboard that empty so just ate the rest right out of the jar.

And welcome back to the chick who didn't eat at Burger King.
Old 08-29-2002, 11:03 PM   #5  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

....well, it WAS me who did really well today, and it WASN'T me who finished off the day by eating a huge bowl of ice cream......

WELCOME BACK NON-BURGER KING EATING PERSON!!!
Old 08-30-2002, 07:41 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

That darn Ruthless sat at the kitchen table last night, reading and munching about one cup of those roasted green peas Ellis and Mauvais made me buy last weekend. She will be crabbing about a tummy ache later today but I am going to ignore the stupid *****.

(At least they were fiber!)
Old 08-30-2002, 09:40 AM   #7  

Should I report that last post to the moderator or were you referring to one of your dogs????
Old 08-30-2002, 10:02 AM   #8  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I will take that as Ruth referring to her dog

Your benevolent moderator,
Mauvais
Old 08-30-2002, 10:07 AM   #9  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I overheard some girl in Las Vegas say that she had to have her favorite mexican meal with desert and some crispy creme donuts for the following morning because she was moving from Las Vegas and who knows when she could have them again!!!! I will even bet she had a donut before bed and she was sad in the morning because she only had 2 donuts left! A dozen donuts doesn't go very far in the world when you have 4 guys and only 1 girl under one roof.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:32 PM   #10  
Hot Stuff

This girl who works in my office has had a really brutal week and had an entire buffet for dinner tonight. Deep fried pickles, white cheddar baked potato, mozzarella bites, and a couple of chicken strips for good measure. Boy is she full now. She more than made up for being too busy for dinner last night!
Old 08-31-2002, 12:32 AM   #11  

I don't know who has never heard of a buttertart, but she'd better not even try one, because they are very heavy on the hips.
Just eating and eating and eating....
Old 09-01-2002, 07:34 AM   #12  

eating everything not tied down...
I don't know what a buttertart is either or a fried pickle for that matter??? But, I'll find out if they taste good and are loaded with calories and saturated fats...help!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2002, 08:06 AM   #13  

Okay, is this some sort of conspiracy? Americans don't know what a buttertart is!?!?!?! That's too bizarre!!

There was this chick that I saw last night at 4:am having a couple of pieces of toast. Her husband was having stilton and crackers. They were watching movies (A Civil Action and Gosford Park). I spoke to them sharply, and they both assured me that they would be starting a diet on Sunday morning.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited by ellis; 09-02-2002 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-01-2002, 11:07 AM   #14  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

......ooo......stilton and crackers........did they have a glass of red wine too? One of my all time favorite combos.......

I MEAN SOME PEOPLE ENJOY THAT VERY MUCH!!
Old 09-01-2002, 12:36 PM   #15  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I have to admit that I do not know what a butttertart or fried pickles are either. But unfortunately, I do know what fish and chips are. The day before I found out what terimasu is. I gotta get back on track!
Closed Thread