View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #34
Terri in MO

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

BarbG - Great to see you again!

BarbPA - You'll be hitting that 80 pound marker anytime now. And passing me on by too!!

We have plumbing again. Not sure that it is 100% fixed but he did what he could given the rain, mud and not being able to find the septic tank. We're going to address that issue next week. At least we get to stay at home.

One of the benefits of this is that I missed the big family gathering on my side. And all that food. Although, I am stuck in the house with two cheesecakes that I made to take today. One is a NY cheesecake and the other is a red velvet cheesecake. I've tried the NY one and it is going in the freezer tomorrow. I am going to have a small piece of the red velvet one tomorrow and if its good, its going in the freezer too. And they will go out in the freezer in the garage/barn. I don't go sneaking out in the dark to get stuff out of the freezer. I did by myself fudcicles this afternoon because I am ready for holiday foods to be done with.

I did make it to the fitness center today. 35 minutes on the treadmill and then a round on the circuit machines. I also had a chat with the owner and found out where they live. Nice area of the small town. I doubt then that the fitness center is their only means of support.

I'm going to settle down on the couch now to read a book. The dogs are driving me nuts with the in and out then. I'd love to have a dog door but goodness knows what else might come through it.

to all!
What do I want most of all? I want to ride my horses and learn how to ride well! I want to train like a champion!

My journey to fitness Working on my bucket list...