Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/231/160

Height: 5'6

Talking ChaLEAN Extreme

Hi everyone!

I just bought the new program from the Turbo Jam creator: ChaLEAN Extreme. This program is supposed to be so efficient that you can lose up to 60% of your Body Fat in 3 months... Now, I do not know if it really works, but when i looked at the before and after pics they were AMAZING!!!

So, I decided to give it a shot and I purchased the system... I was wondering if anyone was going to do the program... I sure could use some support. I am morbidly obese and I do not really exercise, but from what i read, even people like me can do the work out...

I know I am willing to give this a 3 month trial... Let me know if you are doing the same program and are willing to be my buddies! I will need a lot of support...

Hope that we will be a lot of ChaLEAN EXTREMERS

Last edited by mandalinn82; 01-02-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Links not allowed
Old 12-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #2  

I'm considering purchasing this myself - I'll wait for some reviews.

Good luck to you and all the other EXTREMISTS out there.

Please post your opinions. Thanks.

Viki
Old 12-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #3  

Hi Vicki!

I will let you know how it goes! I just got an email saying it was on its way
I am SO excited!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5' 2"

Default Just purchased it!!!!!

Really excited to do this . I have been waiting for a program like this. Im looking for a virtual parnter to go through the program with if any of you are interested.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 275/243/180

Height: 5'4"

me and my best friend are doing it... she orderd it already i havnt gottent he chance too... right after xmas i plan on ordering it... good luck with it and keep me in touch on how things are going for you
Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #6  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Let me know how good it works cause I was thinking about purchasing it. Don't you have to have all types of different dumbbells?
Old 12-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #7  
A WORK IN PROGESS

S/C/G: 279/200/180

Height: 5'1

Flo..I would love to be your partner. I have ordered mine and will start the day after christmas.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #8  

YEAH! I am so excited to have partners My program should arrive today!!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #9  

I am SO disappointed My program still has not arrived...
Old 12-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #10  

mjluva: Yes, you need different sets of dumbells BUT you can also use resistance band instead

Myssphattie and cagraham: I would Love to be your buddy

We should post all of our stats when we start the program and post updates every 30 days.... How does that sound?

Last edited by Floprieto; 12-20-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:29 PM   #11  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I'm going to keep up with this thread for reviews. I really want to incorporate weight training while losing weight and this looks like a great workout plan.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 165/165/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi Flo,

I'd love to get EXTREME with you ladies The before and after results REALLY are amazing.

Cagraham
: I'm planning to start next Saturday (12/27) so we'll be one day apart!

I just finished creating my own 3 month schedule and I just ordered some adjustable dumbbells on Amazon - they are the Stamina 25-Pound Versa-Bell II for $163.00 (no shipping). I'd love the Bowflex ones but I just can't swing that price right now - besides I don't see myself lifting more than 25lbs for a while since 8lbs is already a struggle for me. Until I get them I'll use my 5lb and 8lb dumbbells.

Flo, Mysphattie: when will you be starting? I'll measure and post my stats Saturday morning.

Are you all using the Extreme Food Guide? I'll be using some of the recipes, but I'm going to use a simpler eating program.

My goal is to lose 30lbs by summer - which I've been trying to lose for most of my adult life! My problem is with eating so I'm planning to get that in check. If we take this one day at a time we'll reach our goals. I know with the proper diet, weight training AND support, it's completely doable.

I'm excited to get started with all of you. Let's motivate each other and MEET our goals.

Let's make 2009 OUR YEAR to be slim, fit and energetic! WE DESERVE IT

Shola

Last edited by fatgirlslim17; 12-21-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #13  

Hi Shola!

I am STILL waiting on the program... As a BeachBody coach I ordered the system before its release... but there was a glitch in the system... at least that's what they told me! lol. Anyway, I am anxiously waiting its arrival. I have lost all of my pregnancy weight using various BeachBody programs but I still have SO much to lose...

Could you tell me more about the food program? Does it look feasible or too expansive?
Old 12-22-2008, 07:42 AM   #14  
A WORK IN PROGESS

S/C/G: 279/200/180

Height: 5'1

Floprieto
I found out about the problem yesterday(I'm a coach). It seems they are having a delay building the deluxe packages. I ordered the basic/delux as one, so I'm hoping to get mine this week, I so want to start on Monday.

Fatgirlslim17: I've got several size weights. From 3lbs al the way to 20lbs that I purchased over the last year from walmart, so I'll be using these and alternating with weights.

I have a friend on another board that started last week and so far she loves it.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:39 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 165/165/135

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up

Hi Girls,

Flo, Cagraham- YAY, I'm surrounded by not ONE but TWO coaches!!! EXCELLENT!

The Beach Body programs are great, I have almost every program - I just never stick to any long enough to see major results because I'm inpatient and get bored easy - could THAT be the reason I've been losing 30lbs for 30 YEARS?!?!!? - I plan to remedy this with CE - no matter what, I plan to see it through. I got through 45 days of Power 90 and quit because I didn't see major changes and then I made it through Slim in 6 but for both, I did not eat well so needless to say they didn't work so well. At the time I didn't realize how building muscle really makes you hungry and that you should eat more protein - well knowledge is power so now I'm ready to do it right.

I hope you both get your shipments soon, hopefully we can all start on the same day - I ordered the Deluxe at first but then canceled it and switched to the Basic package because I didn't want to spend that much money and I knew I wouldn't use the bands - but knowing me I'll probably end up ordering the extra tapes later since I'm a fitness DVD junkie! Apparently, the program is selling out - which is great for Chalene.

Floprieto The food program is pretty standard, but they are all meal ideas, which I don't do well with, I just want something that says "Breakfast eat a fruit a protein and a carb" and give me a list to choose from, I feel to restricted with meal plans - but I must say some of the ideas look very tasty and each meal lists the calories. If you follow the meals for B, L and Dinner they will equal 1000 calories and then you're supposed to supplement the other calories with snacks.

Well keep me posted, I'll cross my fingers that you both get your shipment by Friday.

Shola

Last edited by fatgirlslim17; 12-22-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Closed Thread