General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-20-2008, 07:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 294/230/168

Height: 5"6

Cool Christmas Fun!

Copy and paste the questions and add your replies. Let's get to know each other a bit better!

1. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which would have a realistic chance of actually happening?

2. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which you're pretty sure is impossible!? (A girl can dream!)

3. What's the gift that YOU have bought that you're most pleased with (either because it's so appropriate, or you know the receiver will just love it)?

4.What's going to happen if Santa brings you chocolate gifts this year?

5. What will you say to the person who tells you "oh go on, one won't hurt" over Christmas?
MissVitality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 294/230/168

Height: 5"6

Okay, I will get the ball rolling!

1. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which would have a realistic chance of actually happening?

A new TV!

2. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which you're pretty sure is impossible!? (A girl can dream!)

A round-the-world trip to go catch up with my best friend who is travelling

3. What's the gift that YOU have bought that you're most pleased with (either because it's so appropriate, or you know the receiver will just love it)?

I have bought my mother and grandmother a fabulous spa break including overnight stay, dinner and breakfast. They are going to be so delighted and surprised. It's a real treat for them both but they deserve it after a tough year.

I will smile, offer some to family and friends and treat myself to two a day - see how long I can make them last!

5. What will you say to the person who tells you "oh go on, one won't hurt" over Christmas?

It definitely won't be that I can't because I'm on a diet as that has backfired on me in the past. Perhaps a polite but firm "No, thank you" will do!

Last edited by MissVitality; 12-20-2008 at 07:30 AM.
MissVitality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

A new purse....haha, I picked it out myself, so I definitely know I'm getting it!

A digital SLR

Chutes and Ladders for my 4 year old niece. She loves board games and it will be something that we can play together.

I won't deny myself...but I'll be better with rations than before.

Just say "no thank you" politely!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #4  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

A GPS or new camera

A new car! cause mine is a piece.

I got my mom a new camera even though our family was only buying for the kids this year because she deserves it.

UmMm... well if its anything but Lindts i will give it all away. And if its my fav. I will share some and put some in the fridge and have 1 or 2 a day. Sometimes i even forget about them if i put them in the fridge.

"I really dont want one but thanks. Or im full right now so maybe later"
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #5  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Anything Twilight related. And maybe a gift card to the bookstore, LOL.

A baby..I doubt I'm pregnant..but I can dream and hope..

I bought my friend A Nightmare Before Christmas clock, and some Hogwarts school books. She's is gonna DIE!!! LoL!! I also got my hubby some samurai swords!!

Mmmm..then I shall thank Santa a couple of times..lol

I'll probably just have a couple of pieces, and save the rest for later.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 12-20-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Uhm...I really don't know. I had a hard time coming up with a list this year. Probably frames for 3 pictures I bought over a year and a half ago...haha just never got around to framing them.

A boyfriend would be nice. lol

(I'm going to have to name 3)
I ordered a DVR for my dad, and I'm paying for the first year of service (of course, I forgot that Direct TV would send him an email confirmation so he found out about it last night...but he's still excited about it)

My mom's also been working on growing herbs and mint and stuff, so I got her an Aerogarden. Very excited about giving her that! (Thought that was ALSO almost ruined....it was printed on the box what it was...and so when UPS delivered the box she almost saw! Thank goodness she didn't see).

and for my brother (who's very into working out and being in shape) I got him some personalized protein bars (www.youbars.com).

He will only give me a small amount if he does, but I'll be very careful to eat them sparingly.

I don't have any Christmas party plans...so I don't think I'll be in this situation. If it happens, I might have just one. If I think I'll want more than one though, I'll say no thank you.

Last edited by Quiet Ballerina; 12-20-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #7  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

1. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which would have a realistic chance of actually happening? to allow all the eggs hatch in my cockatiel's clutch

2. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which you're pretty sure is impossible!? a million dollar winning scratch ticket

3. What's the gift that YOU have bought that you're most pleased with? My husband needed a new wallet... so I got him one. But now he received a phone call from the police station, someone found his old wallet... lol

4.What's going to happen if Santa brings you chocolate gifts this year? keep em in the freezer, and have one a day

5. What will you say to the person who tells you "oh go on, one won't hurt" over Christmas? have one LOL
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:48 PM   #8  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Absolutely nothing

Nothing because as you said...it's pretty much impossible

Nothing because no one ever likes anything I get them

I'm going to eat every darn bit of it!

Have two, lmao!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:20 PM   #9  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

1. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which would have a realistic chance of actually happening? I couldn't think of anything specific to ask for...so I will be surprised.

2. What do you hope Santa might bring you this year which you're pretty sure is impossible!? (A girl can dream!) A beach house...

3. What's the gift that YOU have bought that you're most pleased with (either because it's so appropriate, or you know the receiver will just love it)? Doesn't sound like much. but I got Minnetonka slippers for my husband and he will really like them.

4.What's going to happen if Santa brings you chocolate gifts this year? I will Thank him politely and try to ration them out...sharing of course. Can't DIS Santa.

5. What will you say to the person who tells you "oh go on, one won't hurt" over Christmas? I will think of something to fit the occasion. "No thank you" is usually enough.

Hey Cristina...Don't be so hard on yourself. Sorry you are feeling down.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote