Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 365/270/160

Height: 5"11'

Default Fell off the wagon and went nuts?

*Footstomp!*
So this weekend...my DH worked a different shift..leaving me home alone all day. Two very bad things happened that day.

KFC for lunch. (REALLY bad too cause it was the big box meal and I have pancreantitis so diet or not I shouldn't of had that.)
Chinese for dinner... (Not as bad...green beans, chicken and broc, and sushi...then that blasted egg roll >.<)

NooooOoOoOoooo

I've been slacking on the gym too...due to Seasonal defective disorder and ice rain. Resulting in....

Two pounds gained. ;_;

Need to get back on that wagon, help!
TheTinGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Well, as I'm fond of saying, the question isn't whether you fall off (We ALLL do. Trust me. Every. Last. One of us). The question is how quickly you get back on.

Going off track for a day or two isn't going to make much of a difference, long-term. But staying off track? That's the disaster.

So start again, right now, on your plan...let go of the missteps and just keep moving forward. You can do it!

Last edited by mandalinn82; 12-18-2008 at 09:46 PM.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #3  
BELIEVE!

Agreed. It's done, over with. Nothing you can change now. Learn from it and move on. Get back on track and take care of yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #4  
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

I did something pretty awful tonight... I just ate almost an entire pint of B&J ice cream (cake batter kind) and reddi whip(fatfree, but still WTH!?) I haven't eaten B&J in years! I work at a pharmacy in a grocery store....At work tonight, a customer had this cake batter ice cream to buy and my stupid self didn't eat supper. It looked delicious and it was...but now I want to just vomit...sorry. **I had serious thoughts about doing something that I know is not a good idea at all. Thank God the store is closed tonight...though I should have this stuff here anyway because of the kids. I had a horrible habit, when I was younger, to use syrup of ipecac to get rid of unwanted food I consumed. Awful thing to do to yourself, but I did...for a long time. Sorry for all the info, but I kinda had to explain it to make sense**

We just have to get back on track! I seem to have to do that every week. I haven't exercised in a while now and I really have to get my butt moving!

Last edited by aangel22; 12-18-2008 at 09:52 PM.
aangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #5  

Thanks...I love you guys. Don't know wha'd I'd do without this site.

Oh wait I do...I'd attack a big thing of ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream....Blah!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:18 PM   #6  

Thanks! I'm literally making myself go to the gym after work. Doing cardio, not just weights!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #7  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledOne View Post
Hey hon I fell off my wagon and my wagon keep going without me! I completely lost it for a week and a half. Tonight I looked up and THERE WAS MY WAGON!!!! I ate right and went to the gym today. Girl I can honestly tell you once you get back on the wagon you will feel so much better than you do know!
check my earlier post for a very similar experience. but I am ending day 2 back OP. I'm lookin' for my groove. I'm feeling it now. We got a box of some certainly tempting holiday treat from ny best friend in CO. I KNOW it's fabulous. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out but I did not allow DH to take it out of the box it was mailed in. RIGHT into the freezer.

jump on the wagon! it is hard with TEMPTATION everywhere, but you can do it. Just keep on moving past the boxes of sweets, the KFCs... keep on moving past it.

you can do it and so can I ---- thx to 3FC!!!!
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote