Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #1  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Default Are any of you ladies in Philadelphia?

I know there has to be at least one of you out there!

I really, really, really, REALLY want to have a weight loss buddy I can go to the gym with or....Even if we just go out to have some fun. I moved to South Philly (Queen Village/Bella Vista) in September and my social life has been lacking, and on top of things, I've been trying to start this new lifestyle. The road has been difficult and I know most people lose more weight when they have someone right along side them! I want to be able to help someone else, as they will help me.

This may be a long shot, but it's worth it.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Sorry - Virginia here! maybe post this again tomorrow when more people are online. Good luck!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #3  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

I'm in northern Delaware. I just moved here about a month ago. I'm about 35 mins away from Philly if traffic is good. Maybe we could meet up even if it's just a few times a week/month! I'm down for the extra support and encouragement! I have my aim sn on here if you want to contact me.
gymlee is offline   Reply With Quote