Old 12-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #1  

Question Accruing APs??

hello friends!

correct me if im wrong (or redirect if this is asked and answered!) but under flex i thought you earned your APs the day you exercised and if you didn't consume them the day you earned them, welp, pat yourself on the back but you couldn't hoard them for later days.

now on e-tools with the new momentum plan it seems that APs accumulate over the wk and can be cashed in any day youd like...

what gives??
partypantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

This is one of the new changes. Sounds like a good idea to me. However, if you want to keep to the other way, that's fine, too.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

I was wondering about this too. My new week starts today and I switched to Momentum for many reason... portions is only part of my need here. However, it still shows my ap from this past week. Shouldn't it start over today for the new week? I'm not going to use them any way, but just thought you could only carry them for the week you're in.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #4  
GmaTo8

Yes, APs should be used within the week they were earned.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Thannks Jane. I thought it was supposed to be use the week earned. I think I found out why it didn't change on the tracker and still shows it on this week. I thought I made Saturday my new WI day, but I guess I accidently hit it wrong day because it shows my WI day as Monday. So I guess I will leave it that way. So it should change the ap to 0 tomorrow.

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:40 AM   #6  

thanks everyone! gotta say i think i like it this way!

5 or 6 APs earned saturday morning do little to offset saturday nights mistakes.

i like that i can book my exercise and cash it in later -- for me that really reinforces the eating/exercise balance... ie i worked out 5 times last week, but those 4 servings of pizza i ate last night knocked my AP reserves that i worked sooo hard for, etc

heres to a happy week for everyone!
partypantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #7  

You cannot cash them in any day you like. All the WPAs must be used first. WW is trying to encourage people not to eat their APs so they have better weight loss. Guess we'll get more info in the booklet we get this week.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote