Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat: Friday, 12/12

TGIF everyone!

Have a great day all! SSDD here!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm looking for a job, but only temporary. Put in a few apps. online (how convenient!!) so we'll see what happens!! Meanwile, getting ready for the cookie exchange tonight.

Lauren, Yeah, a lot of Frank's guys get laid off every year at this time. fortunately he hasn't been laid off in 6 years, and then it was only two weeks. Lots of jobs are being delayed, therefore no work for at least 1-3 months. But, he's a good, reliable worker who knows lots of guys, and they all like him, so that should up his prospects!!

Alicia, never heard of Roly Poly...still haven't been to the Panera that opened a year ago, and they even sent me a free coupon that I never used!!! You'd think as much as I love soup I would have gotten my butt there!!

Lauren,,,,SSDD?? HUH?

Okay, gotta go get Cadence soon. Talk later!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

pam ssdd = same poop different day (obviously use the s word for poop) (:

i use to go to rolypoly's alot in savannah. I think we have some in atlanta but just none close to me. They have pretty good sandwhiches and a lot that are low cal. They use wraps instead of bread which helps lower the cals. panera's is good too..but not if you are watching you wt. always get an idea of the calories before going..they have the calorie listed on their website. they do have some low cal soups...but watch the sandwhiches...which are sooooo good..here's the link
http://www.panerabread.com/menu/cafe/sandwiches.php

i'm well here. Going to see my parents tonight. They are in town to watch my g'ma for my aunt and uncle who are going to a wedding this weekend. Will be nice to see my parents. Other than that..nothing crazy going on.

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 12-12-2008 at 11:09 AM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #4  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

TGIF indeed.

Headache going on here ... sick kid too. Oh and way behind on getting things done for Christmas too- AAAAACK! Can we stretch Dec. out a few more days? Please!!

Just a fly by, as I am going to snuggle with my sick lil one.
Tata 4 Now.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #5  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Had my Target interview today (well, two of them) and then they told me they would let me know. I really hope they call me back because I think I would really like it there.
After that, I sort of hit a depressive state this afternoon. I ate out at Chipotle and later had a smoothie going over my calorie count for the day. I think it's the whole being unemployed that has me down. Because even my weigh in this morning, seeing I only lost 1 pound last week wasn't really bothersome to me.
Anyway, once in awhile it's okay to eat a bit more, but I just need to make sure that I pick myself back up tomorrow and get back on track. And hopefully, things get better soon with the whole job situation. I'm finding that I am getting very bored not working. Blah.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote