Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 02:21 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Wink Thursday Chatters for December

Hello all,
Please join us for plenty of talk, advice, help and just plain fun!
We follow WW plans and also have a weigh-in results thread and photo thread.

Tina
Old 12-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #2  
Thursday Lady

Request for Photos

I want to make a new Thursday Photo Thread. We have so many old, old, old photos. So many are of people who do not post here now.
Have you looked at how many times people look at this thread? Right now, it's 10,853 views!
I'd like to freshen it up.
So, Please give me a photo of yourself. If you don't have my e-mail address, just PM me.
I might not get it up until around Christmas but am working on it.
Thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #3  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Happy December!!!

Hugs~
jeanne
Old 12-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Does someone want to start our Thursday Weigh-In Results thread for this month???
Old 12-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #5  

Lazy, lazy day! I've done nothing but eat and sleep. I sound like a dog! Going to the funeral home later, my friend's husband passed away. Then after that I have a Christmas dinner to go to for the Emmaus Board members. I am the new secretary after the first of the year. Why did I do that?????

Tina, I'll start the weigh in thread!!

I don't like cold and snow. I think that's why Bob and I were planning to go south for 3 months.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #6  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello ladies.

Tammy - I'm right there with you I don't like the cold. I have bus duty this week and I thought I was going to turn into a popsicle this morning and afternoon. Whoa man!

Last night I had the Great Awakening. After the school Christmas party, I came home to realize that I didn't have any pants I could fit. Yikers. I prayed and told God that I know I have allowed food to be a comfort to me and that I was ready to stop. It stinks being an emotional eater. So afterwards I went to WalMart and got very dismayed because they didn't have any pants in my size. So I settled for two pair of pants (one pair of capris and another that will need to be hemmed), and a girdle to to keep all my fat in so I could attempt to fit into some.

I really haven't done that bad today.

Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - 4 oz Soup, Piece of Cornbread and a Tangerine
Snack - 94% FF Popcorn, Small package of Cheez Its and a Fruit Roll Up (no I didn't eat them all at one time)

The only thing I had that I shouldn't have was about a third of an orange soda and two bite size Famous Amos cookies. I have to say I'm really ready this time. Enough is enough.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
A lazy day sounds good!
Dori, you can do this!!!

All, I need your prayers. My mother is in the hospital with fluid around/in her lungs. It's caused by an irregular heartbeat. For those who don't know---she's 92 and a stroke victim. She lives in a nursing home.
They gave her a diuretic that helped and made her more alert. They'll keep her at least two days. When I saw her this morning, she looked like she was going to die.
I'll keep y'all informed.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Tina, I'll be saying a prayer or two up here

maureen
Old 12-03-2008, 05:23 AM   #9  
Just Do It

Good morning ladies.

Tina - Sorry to hear that your mother is in the hospital. I will be praying for her.

Well it's another cold morning here in Southeast Georgia (34). However, I bet some of you are wishing you could be in the 30's. I'm sure I will survive bus duty again today, but not before it feels as though I have no nose toes or other extremities. Hehe. I suppose I should run for now. I have to start getting ready.

Bottoms up to the water and have a great day.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:57 PM   #10  

Tina, thanks for letting us know. Please keep us posted, and know you are in our prayers!!!!

Dori, make sure it is warmer in Georgia when Tim, Maurice, and I arrive on Dec. 23. That's an order!!!! Oh, also make it stay warmer the whole time we are there. We leave Jan. 2.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #11  
Just Do It

Tammy - I will put in an order and see what happens. We will be heading up to Ohio for Christmas. We leave on the 19th and will be back the 26th. I would love to meet up with you if you want.

Yesterday I did okay. Not as good as I wanted, but then again not as bad as I could have done. Today is a new day and I'm determined to do good. Hope you all have a great day as well.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #12  

Dori, I would love to meet up while we are in Georgia! Where are you going in Ohio? Maybe you could wave to my house while I'm gone! lol
Old 12-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Afternoon,
Great news here---my mother is back in the nursing home!!!
They used medication to get rid of all the fluid built up around her lungs. They changed her heart medicine, too.
She was so glad to get "home."
Now, I can get some rest and start decorating, and mailing out Christmas cards!!! Oh yes, and buying presents.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #14  
Just Do It

Tammy - We're going to Canton. I'm hoping to see snow. I really enjoy the snow. Is this will be the first time Teresa has been able to play in the snow.

Tina - Glad to hear your mom is back at home. I will continue to pray for her. Best of luck getting your Christmas done and sent off. Have fun decorating.

Not much scheduled for the weekend besides homework and lesson planning. It should be a great weekend. Hope you all have a great one. Stay warm and toasty.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #15  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies!

Tina - Big hugs! I'm sorry your mom was not feeling well, but am relieved she is better and "home"! You get some rest girl!

Tammy - Hi! Bring back some GA sunshine!

Dori - Hi! Glad to see you back at it! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Canton? Thats about 2 hours from me! Enjoy your trip here! My brother lives in Ravenna and we will be there for Christmas Eve.

Well, as far as OP - Count me out!!!!! I have been terrible. Grouchy, moody and tired! TOM is only a day away and the week before I always have a terrible time. I walked tons last week with Jessica and then got on the scale to see a one pound gain. Urgh!
I did get the house decorated inside and outside. I am done shopping and I wrapped it all last night! Yay!
Well have a great weekend girls.

jeanne
Closed Thread