General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default Anonymous Venting Welcomed Here

Got a steam on? Blow it here! Anonymously of course and clean.

Your boss drving you up a wall? Call him YOU and let him have it.

Some goombah cut you off in traffic? Call him YOU and type what you were muttering in the car.

Here's mine for today ... I went to emerg to get my admission. I knew she was coming and had a bunch of computer stuff and paper charting all ready. After I'd settled her in bed YOU handed me the chart. Here's all the stuff you'll need, it's all ready.YOU said. There was only YOU and me honey! Who the frass did you think made the chart up? Did YOU expect me to think YOU did it?
I wonder what the story will sound like when YOU repeat it to everyone who will listen?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:44 AM   #2  
Future Glamazon

S/C/G: 254/198/170

Height: 6'2"

YOU passed your nasty little head cold on to me. I have no ideo who you are, though.

Last edited by Apple Cheeks; 12-03-2008 at 03:45 AM.
Apple Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

YOU sent me the wrong thing and YOU won't answer my emails!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #4  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

YOU need to stop pretending that your problem is me and just deal with whatever YOUR problem really is and leave me out of it!

and YOU need to stop pooping on the floor! YOU have a catbox- USE IT.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

YOU need to grow up and accept responsibility for YOUR part in this whole mess. What happened just didn't happen *to* you. YOU participated in it. And YOU lied. And YOU now need to buck up and take YOUR share of the blame.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #6  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

YOU brought all your sick children around and YOU got my kid sick twice in a week. I wish YOU would have enough common sense to know when to stay home, even if it is inconvenient. Nobody wants YOUR sick children around!

Also,

YOU failed to keep my family informed on the status of our car in YOUR shop. It has now been two weeks that you've had our second car. YOU are severely inconveniencing our family. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday that I had to cancel because YOU failed to inform us of the status. I cannot run errands that I need to during the day because YOU have our car. I wish we had never chosen to conduct business with YOU in the first place and believe me, you will lose mine and my extended family's business from now on!
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #7  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

It's the YOU thread!! thanks for bringing her back, Susan!

YOU- please hire me.
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #8  
Workin' It

YOU always throw your paper towels on the floor in the bathroom instead of in the trashcan and we have to clean up after you. We work in a small office and have a one person bathroom, YOU have to realize that we know who YOU are!
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #9  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

YOU need to grow up and YOU need to realize that the world does not revolve around YOU!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #10  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

I have 2 YOU's, so please bear with me.

1-YOU keep stealing my DH's ideas and claiming to the boss that they're your own. YOU are such a suck-up and it makes everyone else sick. YOU don't have DH or me fooled. We know what YOU are doing and we know that YOUR back-stabbing will catch up with YOU one day.

2-YOU are the stupidest manager ever. The fact that YOU can't see what's right in YOUR face is beyond belief! YOUR time will come and the company will get rid of YOU when they see that you have allowed this CRAP to go on for so long!

Man, that really helps!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #11  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

It must be miserable sitting all day waiting for 8 hours to pass. Why don't you actually do some of the tasks you were hired to do. You have to realize that we don't need you to read weather reports or the latest recipes out loud to us every half hour. Do the *&(* job you were hired to do!!!

And you, take your medicine like you're supposed to. How many years do we have to continue doing this? I'm really at wit's end with you right now....
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #12  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

YOU are making your son miserable. He wants to be a chef. He's wanted to cook since he was 6 years old. Ringing him specifically to tell him that "people with a university education make $1.5 million more than people without" doesn't achieve anything productive, it just makes him miserable. He doesn't want to see you as it is. Don't make it any worse, or I will no longer tell him he has to go to your place on the weekends.

Money doesn't buy happiness. YOUR income is 4 times what mine is. But my family is at least 5 times happier than YOURS. We'd be far happier again if YOU would stop interfering.
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 182/132/135

Height: 5'7"

YOU...in the elevator. How DARE YOU lean into my happy, well-adjusted, eight-year-old's face, and just because he happens to be in a power wheelchair, tell him he is a "poor thing" and how "sad" it is that he has to "sit in that chair all day long." AAAAAHHHHHH! YOU idiotic, busy-body!!!! Do YOU have any idea how hard it is to raise a child with special needs to have confidence in himself and to face the world like he is just different and not less? Do YOU have any idea how quiet my son was all the way home from the mall, and how he asked me tonight after dinner if EVERYONE THINKS HE'S PATHETIC? I wanted to cry...and then hunt YOU down!
Schumeany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:09 PM   #14  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Oh Schumeany, I wish I could help you hunt him down. What an IDIOT.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #15  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumeany View Post
YOU...in the elevator. How DARE YOU lean into my happy, well-adjusted, eight-year-old's face, and just because he happens to be in a power wheelchair, tell him he is a "poor thing" and how "sad" it is that he has to "sit in that chair all day long." AAAAAHHHHHH! YOU idiotic, busy-body!!!! Do YOU have any idea how hard it is to raise a child with special needs to have confidence in himself and to face the world like he is just different and not less? Do YOU have any idea how quiet my son was all the way home from the mall, and how he asked me tonight after dinner if EVERYONE THINKS HE'S PATHETIC? I wanted to cry...and then hunt YOU down!
Hunt him down and then post his flogging on YouTube so HE can be the one that's humiliated. I'm so sorry your son was subjected to that!
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote