Old 11-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Thanksgiving Weekend Chat: Thursday, 11/27 - Sunday, 11/30

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

Hope everyone had a great day! We just got home about a 1/2 hr. ago! Here's a thread to cover the whole weekend, since it will probably be slow.

Happy Black Friday shopping tomorrow all! (I'll be home working on the dining room walls, I have no money to buy anything!!)
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all. Ate too much yesteray and my stomach rebelled. I got so sick, we had to come home!! It was OK though, we managed to stay til after dessert which I couldn't even eat.

So I have to work today... in retail... on black friday... it's gonna be scary. I have to be in at 8am bt the store opened at 6am and some of my co-workers had to be in at 4!! OMG... I would have never made it! I have to work until 4pm... Wish me luck!! LOL

Have a great day all!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:30 AM   #3  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies!

I ended up staying home since I've got way too much to do by next Friday's move out date. I ended up eating like I normally would since next weekend is my real Thanksgiving. Thus, I did my weekly weigh-in and it said I'm down to 181! I wasn't expecting two pounds though since I've got my period, so it was kind of a cool surprise.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Good for you Shannon!! You'll just have to be careful next weekend!

Valerie, Oh no! Hope the day goes smoothly! Hope you're feeling better today too!

Dis, have fun today! I have a remote start in my car and LOVE it! I couldn't live without it!

Have a great day all! I've gotta get back to cleaning! I've been working in the "office", which started out with me looking for the scraper to work in the bathroom! That's my ADD life...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning everyone! I have to work again today. I survived black friday. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I have a feeling that today will be worse. Saturday's have been tough.

Hope you all have a good day.
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..had a great turkey day..my family came up and we had fun. I love visiting with my parents...its amazing how when you get older you have so much more respect for your parents. They are great!. ate horrible...but that's ok..back in gear now. Hope everyone is well. (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I gained two pounds this weekend, but I ate everything I wanted and had a good time. We are all home now and I am ready to get back on track.

We did go shopping on black Friday (it's a family tradition) and it wasn't nearly as busy as it has been in the past. I did most of my Christmas shopping though. Hubby took the kids all day and my mom and I powered shopped.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote