Old 11-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #1  

Default Barrys Bootcamp Any Reviews?Or 3 Day Melt

I am going to buy thisBarry bootcamp.. I have been doing turbo jam so fun but wanted something a little more muscle building aswell.It looks great.Oh and any comments on Mitch gaylords 3 day melt? TIA
PinkVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #2  

No one?????? =)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/221/150

Height: 5'7"

I did Mitch's three day melt for a new months and I saw the best results I've ever seen. HOWEVER, because I'm so heavy, it's done a number on my knees with all the lunges and squats and high-impact aerobics. I haven't done a ton of exercise tapes but this one gives you great results without a whole bunch of equipment.
LadyPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #4  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I may want to purchase the 3 day melt. I've seen infomericals and it doesn't seem to be expensive at all.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6.5

I have Barry's Bootcamp. It will kick you in the butt!!!!!!!

I really like the ball that comes with....it's different then the typical exercise ball...easier to lay on!

Last edited by JamieJo; 11-26-2008 at 01:27 PM.
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #6  

Is the 3 day melt any fun though I need to have fun to stick to it.And I think the BBC looks fun in a hard but not so blah way.I did slim in 6 a few years back had the best results ever but I hated the whole 6 weeks and I cant bring myself to do it again.Jillian Michael's shred got boring also same with the firm.....I need something that is fun,hard,good music,and gives good fast results with no complicated moves so I can stick to it...........
Old 02-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

im on day three of barrys and it is awesome it is really motivating and fun, it is a little tough at first but i never feel bad if i have to take a short break because you are so sore after and feel so good, im already down a pound and a half because of it.
zandralexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #8  

Default Barry's BC

I don't know if it's too late, but I've heard that it isn't wise to buy BBC directly from the infomercials, etc- you get locked into fees, etc.
I bought mine thru Amazon and had none of those troubles.
I just started the workouts, and I am sore- in a good way! It's not a long workout, but you sweat!
I do most of the "beginner" or low-impact modifications since my body can't handle some of the stuff yet.
I suggest you watch the videos thru first to see what the exercises are (esp. if you need the modifications- they sometimes don't show that person until you're 15 sec into the 1 min) I popped in the dvd and fast-forwarded thru each exercise after I got the gist of it- really helped when I actually went to do the dvd.
wonderlin is offline   Reply With Quote