Old 11-25-2008, 10:50 AM   #1  

Default Hello, New WWer

Hello, I have been here before for other diets. I have tried South Beach and had much success with it.

I recently decided I need more support and that Weight Watcher's meetings might be just the thing.

I am in week 5 and love it so far. I have lost 8.5 lbs and I find it pretty easy.

I work from home and since I moved to a home office over a year ago, I have added 60 or so lbs to what I was already trying to lose. I got sort of loney and depressed and never left the house, even stopped working out.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, hoping to make some WW friends.
DecBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Hi Decbaby let me tell you that this is my second week .... and i want to lose 52 pounds .... so welcon to WW and the 3fat.....your are doing it great.
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #3  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome! There's lots of support here, it's great to have a group of others with the same mindset. It's been really helpful for me since I don't know anyone else IRL who is working on losing weight right now.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 251/238/160

Hi to all, I'm sure you'll do great. I'll help all I can. I have 76 lbs to go. So should be around for a while!
Lasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #5  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome and good for you on the 8.5 lbs!!!

Have you looked into one of those stand-up desks for your home?? I hear they're great for people who work out of their homes and want to burn a few extra calories while they're working! They also have them for treadmills if you have one! Just a thought!
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #6  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

I also did SBD for a while and lost good but not family friendly around here. WW has been working well for me. I started in June and have lost 19 lbs. So far to go though.

Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #7  

Thanks for the welcomes!
Sorry I posted and then left..I got busy painting the living room. lol

I went to my meeting on Wed and lost 2lbs. I was happy with that since I was going pretty slow at 1/2 lb a week.

For the person who PM'd me for the weight tracker, it seems I cannot semd you a message back because I don't have enough posts yet. sorry!

Go to the Quick Links menu and choose "Sig Weight Tracker". Follow the steps to fill that in and when you are finished it will give you codes to use. Choose the BBCode option, copy and paste that into your signature.

Last edited by DecBaby; 11-30-2008 at 09:34 AM.
DecBaby is offline   Reply With Quote