Old 11-24-2008, 06:31 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default 30-somethings Monday chat 11/24

Morning all!

Well, my day is off to a good start, hopefully I can keep the mojo going!

I got DH off to work
had a healthy protein shake
completed my workout AND
Checked in here!

I have a busy day in my home-salon today and I am expecting our new TV to be delivered today too.
Right now, I need to go wake the boys up and then make my menu for today.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 164/153.9/135

Height: 5'1

Way to go nail-lady! That's the way to start the day!

Unfortunately, not having such a great day myself Apparently my body has decided to react to stress by giving me intense stomach aches now. Last night I was in so much pain I thought I was going to throw up. Anyone have any ideas on how to deal? Besides, throwing out my husband & kids :

I'm hoping that after everyone leaves for work/school this morning my stomach will recover and I'll be able to get back on track today after falling off the wagon for the last few days. My goal is to workout on my husband's exercise bike for 40 minutes today. Don't know if I'll be able to do it because the bike is a bit too big for me but I'm going to try anyway.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
fmb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #3  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Goooooood Mornin'!!!
Coffee is a brewing and I am a waiting for it.
Going to head out to the gym in a few, then do a few last minute errands that have been pushed to the top of my list incidentally.
Yet another F-f-f-freezing c-c-c-cold day today. Makes me want to make a good ole hearty Hot soup for dinner. I'll have to see what I have in the cabinets and fridge though, first.
Well off to pour me some coffee ... I hope you all have a lovely Monday !
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Morning all...

Nail lady... wow. I'm tired from reading all of what you did today.. LOL You really got a jump on the day, huh? LOL

fmb... are you sure it's stress that is causing the tummy ache? You mentioned you went off the wagon the last few days... what did you eat? I know my stomach rebels if I eat off program. Chocolate, greasy foods or just something different is enough to cause me pain. Just a thought. You know your body but I thought maybe it was the same thing that happens to me.

Pear... I will join you for that cup of coffee or as my daughter says... a coff a'cuppee... LOL

Have a great day all. I'm off to work...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:29 AM   #5  

poppy... hadn't thought about what I was eating as the cause. It just sync'd up so well with being stressed out Guess I'm going to have to try and remember what I ate. I think it was mostly P2 foods. Except for the 2 small pieces of chocolate I had last night trying to make myself feel better

I've been debating about started P1 again or just moving into P2 while I add exercise.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #6  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Morning ladies!

Woke up to my alarm and wanted to punch it to make it shut up. Heh. Finally woke up though after awhile (and some sugar-free red bull). Hoping for the good news phone call today. I really could use some good news right now, especially that good news.

It's pretty darn cold outside. It was about 30 when I got up, now it's like 44 I think, with some drizzling rain. Hoping it doesn't get too cold and wet this afternoon. Brrr!!!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Yeah I know it's almost noon! Planning to log everything today. Must get back on track!!

Have a good one!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

afternoon all...its a rainy dreary day in atlanta. Got a bunch of errands ran this am. Was very happy..sold a few things on ebay..didn't get as much as i was hoping..but some money is better than none (:

fmb-if you stomach doesn't get better...really should go see dr. could be something serious.
Nothing exciting to report. Hope all is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #9  

gatorgal congrats on selling your stuff on ebay! I know you were looking to get more for your stuff, but just look at it this way. You cleared some space in your home, moved the stuff along to someone who needed it AND made a little money in the process! **this from the woman who has a closet full of stuff waiting to get on ebay

Also, thanks for the concern. If my stomach aches keep up I will definately visit the doctor. But I don't think there's cause for concern just yet. (hopefully )

I'm watching kids today so I can get anything done until they leave. And boy do I have a list going

Hope everyone else if having a good day and getting lots done!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:39 PM   #10  
You Will Get There

S/C/G: 316/316/200

Height: 5'7"

I am a newbie to the 30-something forum. I live in NJ but work in NY. It was cold this morning (out the house between 5:30 & 6 am to catch the bus to work). I am back on track today after binging (along with having a heavy menstral this month) for whole the entire month of November. Got down to 248 on 10/31 and lost my mind after that. I gained 8 pounds. I can and will get it off before Jan. 1st. There is a weight room for employees at the hospital that I work for. I hit the treadmill before eating lunch on my lunchbreak. I felt soooooooo good after that.

Last edited by erricah; 11-24-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Correction
erricah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #11  
Believe it, be it

Making a final push (meaning really getting my butt in gear) on getting rid of my stuff. Trying to sell what I can, but looks like I'm going to have to get rid of a lot via freecycle and donating to Salvation Army or something. I've only got 11 days left till I'm out, so lots to do still...

Thanks for the prayers again btw everyone, still haven't heard anything as of yet.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #12  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Erricah, I'm in NJ also.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #13  

erricah and congrats on the progress you've made so far! Glad to have you join the ranks
Old 11-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #14  
Believe it, be it

Welcome erricah! This is a great place.