Old 11-18-2008, 08:36 AM   #1  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Default 30 Something Chat, Tues 11/18

Good morning all!
It is FREEZING here in the mountains today. I can't get really warm at all since I stepped out of the house for work. Eeek.

Last night, I starting working out again after taking last week off due to being sick. My knees hurt me a bit again during my cycling, but I pushed through and did over 6 miles on the bike!
Not sure if I'm going to do a Biggest Loser workout tonight or brave the cold outside again and head to the fitness center. Either way, by 8pm when BL comes on, I'll have done by daily workout.

Let's see... had a couple come by and take a look at my big 41" TV that I have to get rid of due to my move and the husband seemed very interested. Hoping they call today about it. I wish I didn't have to give it up, but I'll get over it. At least I've got my smaller set.

And finally, while I most definitely feel horrible for all those who lost everything in the Cali fires, I was disappointed to find out that my weekly motivator of Jillian Michaels' podcast was taken over by the fire coverage. I really enjoy listening to her every week.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #2  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Hello All!!!

Brrrrrr it is cold out today . Had to bundle up the kids this morning when we went out, good thing for the remote start on the truck... it was nice and toasty.
Went to the gym last night instead of in the morning... boy was it busy. I am so glad I have the option to go in the morning/afternoons ... much quieter, and not a lot of people on all the machines. I think if I did my regualr routine last night, it'd of taken me dbl the time.
Went to the grocery store already this a.m. and have my chicken marinating in teriyaki for tonights fried rice dinner. Yummy baby corn cobs and water chestnuts too.. Mmmm.... I hope we have enough leftover for lunch for me tomorrow.

Lauren (LBH) --- I am so sorry you lost your job. That totally sucks!!!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #3  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon ladies,

I've been missing for a while. I was very sick last week. Just starting to feel better.... It's cold here today to. My dogs LOVE it. They absolutely love the cold weather, good for them, huh?

Sorry about your job Lauren, I'll keep my fingers crossed you find something soon!

Pearfreak, can I come to dinner? That sounds really yummy!

Hey to everyone else, hope all have a great day. PS, I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving, where has this month gone?

Talk later, Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote