Old 11-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #1  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Back in the saddle again...

I'm back from vacation and so happy to be jumping back on track. I was a total glutton during my whole 10 days off, even last night back at home and I had one last binge (pizza) to seal the deal and today I'm ready, and practically craving, to start eating healthy and excercising again.

But first, let me give you a run down of all the good food I ate, lol, so you can all understand just how one chick can pack on 9 lbs in 10 days.
Chili's: fries, tortilla chips and 3 double vodka crans (long lay over)
Wendy's: breakfast burrito w/ hashbrown grease bombs
Starbucks: venti egg nog latte with whip, yum
walmart: popcorn chicken, beer
Pizza Hut: everything but the kitchen sink, breaksticks, hot wings and of course, tons of beer
Papa murphys: canadian bacon, shrooms and artichoke hearts, more beer
Chicken Fajitas, wine, beer, homemade guac, more beer
Wendy's: 1/2 lbs burger, fries, chili, and a frosty, with some beer
More walmart popcorn chicken
Olive garden: fetticini alfredo with some kind of steak in a port sauce...was so good, more wine followed by a margarita
Tuna cassarole, made my my sister in law...so gross...but I was polite and ate some with a lot of bloody mary and beer
More walmart popcorn chicken
Burger King: whopper jr with cheese, fries and a diet coke
Braised lamb shank with couscous and eggplant, wine, wine, vodka tonics...two or three...beer, calamari, tempura fried halibut cheeks...starbucks venti egg nog latte (I have an addiction)
More pizza, and vodka, some more pizza...I ate 4 pieces of pizza last night...ya.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

That is absolutely amazing that you weren't sick after that. Going from eating so healthy to the grease, you're lucky! (I think lol) I had McDonalds 2 weeks ago and the fries made me sick for 2 days (the kind of sick that is TMI). Congrats for coming back full force, food like that could make you wanna be like "what diet?". haha
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #3  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I took a vacation from everything so that meant dieting, nutrition, excercising, thinking about calories. I forgot something, there was a steak dinner in there somewhere too...and of course I also took a vacay from being sober, I have such a headache today! After 10 solid days of drinking from noon till midnight and sometimes later...I think I literally have a beer belly...lol!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:17 PM   #4  
I'm a khaleesi!!

arrrrgh! first day back on plan and of course Phil, our custodian brings me not one but TWO candy bars. I gave one away but the other one is starring me down.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #5  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

ROTFLMAO..... You did have QUITE the fun times on vacation...didn't you!

And rightly so! You deserved it! So, you have now had a little break to recharge. It is time to go full force on weight loss! Welcome back!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #6  

Height: 5'9"

Welcome back! We all deserve a vacation once and a while. But thats what it was, a VACATION, now your back home and need to start eating healthy and exercising again. But you already know that.
I'm going to Jamaica on December 26th for 17 days. Do you think I'm gonna watch what I eat while I'm there? Haha, NO. Too much yummy authentic food. Jerk chicken, oxtail, fried chicken, rice and peas... Oh god the list could go on. I'll probably come back and gain 15 pounds. But it will be worth it. I'm not there much, so when I am I'm having a GOOD TIME regardless!.
Hope you had a good time... I know you ate well!

EDIT: Oh lawd, how could I forget to add "FESTIVAL" to the yummy authentic foods list!. That stuff is fried dough heaven!. Ugh, this trip is going to ruin me!

Last edited by luvja; 11-10-2008 at 06:00 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #7  
inspired this time around

S/C/G: 161/149/130

Height: 5'3''

Good for you!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have you back on the right track with all of us!!! Good luck!
whoIwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #8  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Luvja: I love Jamaica! I hope you have a great time. The last time I was there I had so much fun it was ridiculous *wink wink*

whoIwannabe: Thanks for the props!

So, my on plan monday has been good. I had my coffee as usual this am, and it was not a bucket of eggnog latte...thankfully. I had soup and salad for lunch and a manderine orange for a snack. I'm planning on having a big salad with grilled chx tenderloin and feta for dinner AFTER I go and do cardio. But, IDK about the cardio situation because its my TOM and its been a *bad* crampy bleeding like a stuck pig kind of day...I may skip today and just go for the next four days.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:28 PM   #9  

Haha yes. Jamaica, the island of fun.
Where did you stay in Jamrock?
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #10  
I'm a khaleesi!!

We were in Negril, at the Grand something or another...a resort/spa type place...twas niiiiice. Had it been on my dime though, I would have gone elsewhere but it wasn't, so I embraced it wholley.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #11  

Nice nice. I've never stayed in Negril, always in Runaway Bay. But I've been to Ricks Cafe in Negril. Incredible.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #12  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Runaway Bay! Thats where I wanted to go, but the rest of my companions chose Negril and two of the people we were with were eloping in vegas and continuing on to Jamaica so we went with their pick since it was their psuedo-honeymoon.