Old 11-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat Nov 10th

Good morning everyone!

I haven't been on much lately. I've been super busy with work and my french course.

I FINALLY got back to the gym yesterday. I did a Body Attack class for an hour and boy oh boy am I sore today...but it's a good sore!

How was everyone's weekend? Whatcha got planned for this week?

I had a nice break from my french class last week. I go twice a week in the evenings...after a long day at work...so it was nice to sorta "veg out."

Back to the grind now though...I have an oral presentation to do tonight...should actually be fun!

Haven't weighed myself in almost 2 weeks...I'm sure I'll have to update my ticker one of these days!
I have an appointment with my dietician on Friday...I highly doubt I've lost any weight since I last saw her...I'm afraid to say I might have gained a pound or two!
Evil halloween candy is gone...so no more excuses!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Slow day, huh? Guess that means everyone is busy! I'm by myself today and it's MOnday, so I'm really busy. Snarfing down some lunch now. Trying to ignore the candy...I need to get back on track, scales creeping up and I don't wanna hit that 250 mark again!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/198/150

Height: 5'6"

I'm at work. Checking in on a quick computer break.

Still no exercise. I told Dh that I would be on treadmill in AM so hopefully, that will MAKE me do it. I have been getting up at 5:30 and surfing the internet until time to get ready for work. I do believe I could spend that time wisely - aka exercising.

I was doing well food wise today until i had a piece of key lime pie. It was a tiny sliver but I will be having salad or broth soup *LOL* for dinner.

also, I have decided to move my WI day to Friday. i always bust my butt all week and then blow it on the weekend only to WI on Monday all depressed.

Hope that everyone is doing well.
LorettaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #4  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Stopping in quickly...
Went to the gym and went heavier then usual. Longer on the Arc Trainer too... going to be paying for it later, I am sure.
Deciding what to make for dinner... I have a few ideas, but none seem to go together... so still planning.
Well anyways, Happy Monday to you all... Chat later.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..works been very busy...but its keeping me out of trouble LOL...except in the eating department. Hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I just got back from a fun college reunion weekend in Portland and it was sooooo much fun. The only problem is my weight gain. I think it was worth it though.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote