Old 10-28-2008, 07:09 AM   #1  

Default Another Question - when to start?

I want to start MF but here is my issue/situation. I'm going out of town for a week in November (work conference) and I'm concerned about the ability to do MF while gone. I plan on ordering MF on the 1st (payday) and want to start as soon as it get here. What can you suggest or should I just wait until after I return from the conference? I'm afraid I'll never get started.

For those long time MFasters, how have you handled the holidays?
nicky_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:22 AM   #2  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

ricky,

Welcome!

I guess you need to decide how dedicated you think you can be to the program and figure out how to work it into the conference schedule. Traveling with any diet plan has always been a challenge...but doable if you are willing to put forth the effort.

The good thing is that Medifast is supposed to be comming out with a bar that is interchangable with the other meals. It is supposed to be available for ordering on NOV 3rd. That finally gives us a more portable meal option for times like a conference where you can't always get away to prepare a meal on schedule.

Good luck!

DJ
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #3  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Where theres a will theres a way. Starting a diet is like contemplating a baby in ways, when is it ever the right time? LOL. You have to figure out if your ready. If you are and you are serious, you will figure out how to get it all done! I eat most of my meals on the go. In the car, at bruncheons, at school when I volunteer, at my knitting group... I have a schedule and I figure out how to stick to it. I have a plan, my plan has a plan, plans are good. We can adjust so well, really we can. And once you see how easily the weight comes off, you'll be more motivated, then you get even more committed, and well, so on and so forth. Its scary thinking of not being able to do and eat whatever, whenever, but this is what got most of us into this situation!
I wish you good luck on whatever you chose to make your life more healthy and happy!
missygith is offline   Reply With Quote