Old 11-11-2004, 06:33 PM   #1  
i luv my dog!

Default Warm "Brownie"

Warm "Brownie"
makes 1 serving

In a small custard dish add:

1 Tbs nut butter (almond is the best; use 2 tsp to 1T, not more)
1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
3 Tbs NF dry milk
1 pkt splenda

Mix till very crumbly, put in microwave for 20 seconds (15 if you have a very strong microwave). Add:

2 tsps splenda sweetened pancake syrup

Mix really, really well. Mooshing and stirring till it's very dark and creamy. You want all the milk powder dissolved and mixed in. Nuke 20 (15) seconds more. Stir again. If it is still dry add 1 tsp more syrup (depends on the amount of nut butter you use, you want it a little stiff, just not dry). Mix well if you added more syrup, then flatten in the dish. Serve with a tiny spoon.
a broad abroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:41 PM   #2  

Thankyou SO much for posting this - it was incredible.. so rich and chocolatey! I found 2 other versions of it that I'm itching to try..

Warm Nut "Blondie"
makes 1 serving

1 Tbs nut butter (almond is the best and I use 2 tsp to 1T, not more)
4 Tbs NF dry milk
1 pkt splenda

Mix till very crumbly, put in microwave for 20 seconds (15 if you have a very strong microwave). Add:

2 tsps splenda sweetened pancake syrup

Mix really, really well. Mooshing and stirring till it's very creamy. You want all the milk powder dissolved and mixed in. Nuke 20 (15) seconds more. Stir again. If it is still dry add 1 tsp more syrup (depends on the amount of nut butter you use, you want it a little stiff, just not dry). Mix well if you added more syrup, then flatten in the dish. Serve with a tiny spoon.

Warm Reeses "Brownie"
This tastes just like a Reese's PB cup!
makes 1 serving

1 Tbs natural peanut butter
4 Tbs NF dry milk
1 pkt splenda

2 tsps splenda sweetened chocolate flavored syrup

Mix really, really well. Mooshing and stirring till it's very creamy. You want all the milk powder dissolved and mixed in. Nuke 20 (15) seconds more. Stir again. If it is still dry add 1 tsp more syrup (depends on the amount of nut butter you use, you want it a little stiff, just not dry). Mix well if you added more syrup, then flatten in the dish. Serve with a tiny spoon
fireflynova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/216/150

Height: 5'3"

oops...i didn't have powdered milk so i used a few teaspoons of liquid ff milk and ended up with a chocolatey syrup. i'm experimenting so i put it in the freezer. i hope it turns out okay. i plan on checking it every 10-15 minutes to run a fork through it so as to make some sort of icy creaminess out of it. fingers crossed!
booksncoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #4  
Getting fit and healthy!

S/C/G: 200 / see ticker / 145

Height: 5'8"

Holy COW, it's a brownie! Seriously, this faked my mouth out quite well. I used natural PB and had to make a small tweak because we don't have Splenda sweetened syrup... we subbed Lactaid milk for the syrup and upped the Splenda by half a packet (could probably even done a whole packet).

WOW! Thank you so much - just started Phase 2 and I don't know how I missed this recipe on P1. Loving it!
Betsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #5  
Never give up!

S/C/G: 175/166/140

Height: 5'5''

This was amazing! My sister and I tried this tonight and we loved it. We also added a tablespoon of Cool Whip to top it off.
Lindzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/186/140

Height: 5'6

This was AMAZING. I had to substitute a little bit because I don't have any SF syrups or any dry milk. But that kind of worked out because then I used regular milk, which is essentially what the dry milk + the SF syrup creates. I used a little bit of sugar free, powered coffee creamer when it got a little too syrupy. I think next time I might add a dash of vanilla to it. =)
KatehSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Could you use flax or almond flour in place of the NF Milk powder?
KO is offline   Reply With Quote