Old 10-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #1  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Question Starting Induction Again

DH and I are starting Atkins again tomorrow. I say again, but I suppose I should admit that we didn't follow the book very well the last time. Since then I've strayed to other plans that didn't work for me as well as the badly executed version of Atkins that I managed to follow. So, back to Atkins it is. I've mapped out exactly what is and isn't allowed this time, and I've gotten a menu together for the first two weeks. I made a spreadsheet from my menu, and created a shopping list. After crossing off all the things I already had, I went shopping, and I feel prepared. I spent this afternoon cooking, I made 5 different breakfast items and divided them into freezeable containers, so that's breakfast-for-two, for the next two weeks. Lunches will be salads with leftovers, and some of the leftovers will also be loaded into the freezer.

I'm already exercising about an hour a day, so that's a non-issue. Any other ideas on what I could be doing to make the next few weeks easier? I say the next few weeks, because I'm really trying to foccus on planning ahead.
dixied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #2  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

I'm starting over too; good luck!
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:34 PM   #3  
Binge Eater

Hi,all!

I'm Starting Over Too. I've Loss 20 Plus Lbs. Since May But That Was Due To My 41/2 Year Relationship Ending.i'm Now Determined To Lose 20 To 30 More Lbs. Within The Next 2 To 3 Months.any Pointers Or Advice Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks Guys,
Lisa
jhiraqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 394/See Wt Tracker!/180

Height: 5"10

Good Luck all,

I just started Atkins (from Weight Watchers) and I have lost 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks ...following the book ...

best of luck!,
- Elliott
BldBlue1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #5  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Thanks for the support everyone! I hope that we all had a great on-plan week.

I just wanted to report how week 1 on induction went. I'm down 6 pounds from last Monday. I've thrilled. I know it will slow down from here, but it's a good start.
dixied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:51 AM   #6  
Cie
Maintainer

S/C/G: 240/129/130

Height: 5'5"

That's a great start. Keep it up. From your posting it looks like you are well prepared. Yes it will slow down but keep getting all the support you can.

Cie
Cie is offline   Reply With Quote