Old 10-16-2008, 06:30 PM   #1  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default I'm also new here

I joined 3FC yesterday. I have been doing WW since Labor day and have lost 11 lbs so far! Yahoo. I am really looking forward to making some new friends and staying motivated. I have struggled with my weight most of my life and I am tired of being fat!
Have a great day!
C

Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 138.8/135.4/122

Height: 5'1

Keep up the good work! Congratulations - this is a good group. I have loved reading some of the older treads and just poking around looking for everything from motivation to reciepes.
tinamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/230/165

Height: 5'11"

Hi Onmyway,

I am new here as well. I am finding that reading on here is very helpful in encouraging me to make changes. I hope you will find inspiration here as well!
Joybells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #4  
Waves of Change

S/C/G: 201/178/170

Height: 5' 8", wishing I were 6' 4" :)

Hi onmyway and joybells! I get so much inspiration here. When I am feeling down I go to look at Goal (or mini goal) albums, and that lifts my spirits and helps me stay on track. I got so tired of my weight going up and down (mostly up!) and I don't know what happened but I just woke up one morning in August totally sick of myself. I can hardly believe I've lost over 20 lbs since then. I am ready to go out and buy some new clothes. No more frumpy mama, LOL.

Ooo sorry, this is all about me
suenami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:33 PM   #5  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Thanks for the replies. This website is great. I have gotten lots of good ideas and I love seeing how well others are doing. It makes me believe I can do it too!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #6  
47er

S/C/G: 215/191/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Hey ladies

Onymyway. This place is a great motivator. Glad you can join us on this jounrey. Afterall we are all here for the same reason.

Suenami: Nice to know you are still around. I missed your posts. I just have to say way to go. You are only 7 lbs from your goal. Me I got alot more to go but I know I will get there. i cannot wait to see your before and after pictures. You are my inspiration . I remember when you hit a stall and now look at you.

Hi Joybells and Tina
dolphinlvr is offline   Reply With Quote