View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #7

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Ok well this is awesome.

1. I started a fight tailgating before one of our college games last weekend because someone splashed pop all over my new white shoes.

2. I got kicked out of a bar for fighting with a GUY.

3. If something is not about me I try to make it that way. I have never been an attention hog in my life. Example: My bf was going to a fb game and I wasn't ready to leave. I knew I couldn't go bc I had other things to do but I totally made it a big deal.

4. I threw a beer can at a guy last night for setting it on our table. In my defense we were playing cards and it was right in the middle of the table.

5. I cry everytime I watch Oprah or Biggest Loser, they aren't the only shows I cry during but those are a guarantee.

So do I ditch the BC and try something else? I was on Tri-Levlen before Seasonale and they switched me for no reason. But I was silly on that too. I'm not losing hair or anything I mostly just noticed the crying. I've always stood up for myself so the aggression I blamed on the person I was conflicting with but I think its safe to say I shouldn't be fighting with people. I don't want to take the shot because I'm scared to death of needles and back when my bf and I were dating he used to hide the condom under the pillow or throw it on the floor instead of putting it on. So I don't think I can trust that method everytime lol.

1 for every 5 lbs lost!

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote