Old 09-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Hershey's Snackster's

I came acrossed these at my drug store these are only 100 calories, and they have cereal puffs, semi sweet & milk chocolate chips, chocolate chip cookies,

Calories - 100
Fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 5mg
Sodium 60 mg
Carbohydrate 15g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars 9g
protein 1g

this is per 21g bag

They look really yummy I never had any yet, because I wanted to make sure they were on plan first if I can use a starch for them I would for a little treat.

Thanks
Stacie
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #2  
Kris

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/180

Height: 5'8"

I have asked the dieticians similar questions about the various 100 calorie snacks. The only one they have approved is the Mini Wheat Thins - so I don't believe they are on program. Something about no nutritional value. However, I know quite a few on this board use other 100 calorie snacks and count them as a starch. My advice - proceed with caution and use sparingly. If they do not hurt your efforts - it is a nice treat now and then. If they do, you will know not to use them. I have used the fudge stripe cookies and Chips Ahoy and been ok as long as I don't eat the whole box in the same week.
Kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:45 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I use them as a starch once in a while. They are really good, plus during TOM, I NEED chocolate.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:38 AM   #4  

Has anyone used vitalicious muffins? If so what have you counted them as?
heidz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: S-194/C-182/G-135

Height: 5'3"

I would think once in a while they'll be ok.
I took in a package of 100 calorie cookies, they said "not on plan, use our cookies" so I bought 10 packages of their cookies. Then at home my husband and I laughed because it was nearly EXACTLY the same as the LAWL cookies, the ONLY difference was their cookies had 1 extra gram of I think protein (I could be wrong with the protein - but there was 1 g or something difference that the LAWL had more of than the 100 calorie cookie snack I had taken in).

I think they're programmed to say no to most snacks, they have said no to every thing I have taken in there but I lose on average 2.3 pounds a week. So I must be doing something right, even though I eat their forbidden snacks.

So I'd say try them, have only 1 or 2 a week and see how your week goes. If you feel that you're getting too much sugar in them then go for an extra 20 min walk at some point throughout the day, that will balance it off.
betty big bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #6  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty big bum View Post
So I'd say try them, have only 1 or 2 a week and see how your week goes. If you feel that you're getting too much sugar in them then go for an extra 20 min walk at some point throughout the day, that will balance it off.
I agree. the more you take in, the more you have to force yourself to work off.

Last edited by chinchillables; 10-10-2008 at 10:55 PM.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #7  

i wish that some way some how i could buy the jet starts at the store...i loved those things!
~susan
susanwmsrn is offline   Reply With Quote