Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 317/257/???

Height: 5'11''

Default 3rd Year Anniversary Gift?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost 3 years now. Our anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't think of what to get him/do for him! I don't want to do a card - he like them, but I want to do something more. Any ideas??? I need help!
NaturalStupidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Prepare dinner for him and serve it wearing a French Maids costume.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:33 AM   #3  
FB

Yaha! Love that idea!
Yeah, I'd second the thought that guys don't care as much for presents as they do effort. Particularly sexy time effort
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

My bf's and my 3 year is soon as well...I should really start thinking...!!!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I have been with my husband for three years and we always go out to dinner on our anniversary to the restaurant we ate at the night we got married. I personally make gift choices a year round thing, listen to what he is into and what he really wants. We recently took a trip to Vermont and he really wanted a bike jersey from Magic Hat, but we couldn't afford it (have you seen how expensive bike gear is?) Anyway, when I got home, I checked online and I found the same jersey from an online source for half the price. I bought it and put it away for his birthday (in 2 weeks).

I guess what I am saying is not all gifts are right for everyone, but just listen and the right gift idea will come to you.
amandarose17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #6  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

I don't even get my hubby a wedding anniversery gift so I have no idea. We dated for 5 years I don't think I ever gave him anything for an anniversery gift. If I did I can't remember what it is. I am no help.
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

Height: 5'5

My boyfriend gets a kick out of when I say something like "okay it's sexy time" or "naked time". I just had to say that because someone else mentioned sexy time. Funny.

Is your boyfriend into sports or fishing? It also depends on what you can afford, my sister and I are getting my Dad a giuded fishing trip for his birthday. Or football tickets to a fave team, or even college team would be nice.
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote