Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat Oct 3rd

Wow...I get to start today's chat again...lucky me!

My DH and I are heading up to North Bay tonight to visit my sister, BIL and niece and then tomorrow morning we'll head the rest of the way to visit my family in KL.

So exciting! We haven't been up for a visit for awhile. It will be nice to see my grandpa, aunt etc...and of course my mom! Altho I was lucky enough to see her less than a month ago.

We'll be gone until Tuesday...which is my 31st birthday...i'm thinking to myself...HOLY CRAP, I'm in my early thirties! (but not until Tuesday) Boy has time flown!

I was so tired this morning! It took me at least 15 mins to get my butt in gear.

Other than that...I'm hoping the work day just flies by today so I can go home and continue to pack!

What has everyone else got planned for this weekend?

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #2  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Morning all.

Nothing much planned for the weekend. I think I am going to take my son to see the Austin bats. In case y'all don't know - Austin has the largest bat population in the US and they are almost all living in this bridge in the downtown area. If you are there at dusk, you can see just swarms and swarms of bats flying out of the bridge. It is pretty cool.

Wifey - Hope you have fun on your trip and Happy (early) Birthday!
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:58 AM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning. Quickie today. Girlie sitting on my lap.

Wifey: Happy Birthday!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

Sick here...sinus infection I'm sure. Going to the dr. at 1:45.

Wifey, have a nice trip and a great birthday!

Sarah, that's just weird! Do people go watch on a regular basis??

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #5  

good morning! hope everyone has a wonderful day....not much going on here!

wifey: how fun you are going to see your family!....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (in case i dont make it here on tuesday)...you told me previously were you live in northern ca and i dont think i ever responded...i live in santa rosa....do you ever come down this way?

sarah: bats? that sounds cool but creepy....how old is your son?...i bet he would love to see it...have fun!

karen: HI!

lauren: hope you get some meds...sinus infections hurt...try to have a good one

alicia: hey girl! i know you keep asking how the boys are and i never respond....IM SO SORRY ( i think hanna has asked to....im sorry also!)...the boys are doing well....dominic is working with me when he has time...which isnt very often but thats alright...he is going to wash dc in 2 weeks....well...we have the ticket...program says he can go now just need to get approval from court cause as it is he cant leave the county without permission...he is excited...i hope it happens...if he goes he will be one for 7 days...if he doesnt im going to use the ticket for him to go for thanksgiving...thanks so much for asking!

hanna: how is sean? i think last i read he was doing well in school so far this year....i hope that is the same and tell him GREATJOB!....hope you are doing well

joan/pam: hey girls!

does kerry or lisa still come by?...havent seen anything from them (i havent been able to check all the time)...hey girls!

ok all...gotta get ready for work!....HAPPY FRIDAY
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #6  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Lauren - Sorry you are sick. I ahve been fighting allergies for 2 weeks now - ragweed is super high here. Re the bats - yeah a lot of people go watch them. They even have bat cruises people take so they can go be on the water when the bats fly out from under the bridge.

Christina - My son is 3. They are studying bats in his daycare so I thought he would get a kick out of it.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..got lots done so far on my day off. Did some shopping for groceries, walked the dog and almost done cleaning the house. After I finish, I'm going to ride my horse and then a chrio apt. We have company coming tonight, so going out for dinner tonight.

Wifey-enjoy your trip and hapy early bday

asapragus-i've heard about the austin bat population. When I was going to the Univ of Florida, we had a bat house and many times we would go out and watch them come out for night...it was GREAT! i'm fascinated by bats, I know most get creeped out by bats, but when you learn about bats, they really are fascinating critters.

lauren-hope you feel better.

Alright all..back to house work!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Thanks for the early bday wishes ladies! I'll try to make it a good one!

Christina S: I actually live in Ontario, Canada.
Although, eventually I'll make it out to the west coast for a visit!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #9  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Afternoon ladies!

Wifey, have fun visiting your family. Have a very happy birthday!

Lauren, hope you got some relief from your dr!

Christina, I hope Dominic can go, is that his Dads family who live in DC?

Asparagus, that sounds like something that would be very cool to see, well at least once!

Hey to everyone else!

Wish I had something fun and exciting to report. I guess no news is good news though. I'll be working this weekend so thats my plans.

Have a great weekend all!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!! Afternoon chickies!! I really don't know why I'm excited,must be just because!!LOL Nothing planned here, got a honkin' headache, I feel like I want to cry yet,I'm excited me can't know
Anyway....Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Wifey Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu......... Hope it's a good one...mine was acouple weeks ago on the 17th,it was pretty cool...we cooked out and every stuff!! But yours' sounds better...man I want to go too!! SO how's everybody else? what's for dinner tonight? we're having veggie soup....the fattening kind that has a million taters and 5 lb of hamburger in it...lol!! But that's the only way DH likes it,and DS loves the potatoes,in fact that's all he eats!! I thought about just gettin' out the special K and having a nice heaping bowl of cereal for supper but I don't know what to do,thought about whipping out the WW recipes and seeing what I couldn't come up with,I really need to get back on track,I haven't weighed in 3 weeks,because I'm afraid of what I'll find out!!so starting tomorrow I'm gettin' back on the wagon and gonna be a good girl,in fact I think I'll change my ticker to get my self motivated I've been trying to hit 190 for Lord knows how long...So I'll go....
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Hello everyone!

Nothing exciting for me this weekend. My daughter is at her dad's for the weekend. Well, most of it. He's working his second job on Saturday night, so she's going to come back home to sleep. I'm hoping to get some grocery shopping done tomorrow. Always hard with a toddler. haha

Wifey- Happy early Birthday. Have a great time on your trip!

Lauren- I hope you feel better soon. My allergies are getting really bad. I ended up taking some over the counter medicine and slept all afternoon. Still have a really bad headache. I love and hate the fall.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

The past couple of days have been tough. Last week the kids were sick and then this week I got hit with the mysterious fever. It is super hard to be a mom when you are sick. The good news I lost a couple of pounds, I guess.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #13  
New Chick

S/C/G: 235/223/145

Wow...it's hard to keep up with you all. Tomorrow is weigh in for me. I actually made it an hour on the eliptical today and I burned over 600 calories!
LadyBurchett is offline   Reply With Quote