Old 09-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #1  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Cool I'm new and looking for friends/support

But not new to losing weight/gaining it all back/losing weight/gaining it back and then more/losing weight... you know the cycle

I am 32. I have three kiddo's (7,5 and 2) I've been breastfeeding now cumulatively for 11 years and my youngest just weaned. I am very overweight (I *think* 360ish though my scale only goes to 330) and very much want to get healthy and lose this excess weight.

I'm hoping to make some friends and offer/find some support!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 194.5/184.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Well I'm new too. I just joined today... I also order a delivery meal plan that starts next week. I'm 36 so I guess this is a good forum to start with. I have about 60 pounds that I would like to lose.

I want to lose weight to look better, feel better, get healthier and to also to have a baby... I guess I have a lot of reasons.

We can do it...

It will take hard work and motivation but it will be worth it in the end. I'm sure it's hard taking care of 3 children and it would be easier when you get healthier.
Jolie4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:47 AM   #3  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Welcome!!! Come join in on the Chat's!!!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 227.4/227.4/150

Height: 5'1"

Welcome cfmama!!!!
I just joined myself as well-I not a computer person at all but I really enjoy the banter daily-it's stress relief. I nursed 2 babies, the 1st for 13 mo. and the 2nd for almost a year. They are just recently 9yr and 11 yr.
Your body's been through **** and now it's time for mommy to take it back!
Have you decided to try a particular program yet? I'm on the 30 something, Weight Watchers and the weight loss forums daily-everybody from everywhere seems to be in the same boat, trying to improve their lives and feel better about themselves-just reaching out is super positive in itself. So again welcome aboard and see ya on the boards!
futuresize6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Welcome to all of you! Please feel free to join us on the daily threads. That is where we do most of our "chatting."
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:44 AM   #6  

You'll LOVE this site! I'm new too and just posted a new thread yesterday and already I got 12 responces! The great thing is all of the 12 responces had something to say that I acctually used! I'll support u!
jellybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 194/188/130

Height: 5' 5"

Hi cfmama,
I'm new as well. I've been checking out all the threads and it's very encouraging. Everyone is so positive. We are all in the same boat so I plan to hang out and turn this weight loss challenge into a good time! Cya around.....
staylorim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:16 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Congrats on the 7 lb loss so far that's awesome!! Just think..... 1 lb here and a couple lbs there really start to add up....kinda like "pennies makes dollars" ,well, ounces makes lbs,and more lbs gone is a healthier you!!
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote