Old 09-27-2008, 12:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/175/140

Height: 5'1 (and a half) :)

Default Newbie Mom Looking for support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I am a 31 year old mother of 2 beautiful children (13yrs and 19mths) Yes I know, what was I thinking!!!

I put on alot of weight while I was pregnant and nursing my son, It has been a huge struggle for to try accept this person that I have become, as I never really struggled with the scale more than just to loose 5lbs here and there.

I feel like I have had many failures these past few months trying to get control of my eating again and starting up a new exercise routine....I am a habitual sabatoger, my own worst enemy.

I am hoping to find some inspiratation, support and understanding here.

Thanks so much.
sammybaaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Welcome! This has been a great site for me. It inspires me and makes me feel accountable.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Welcome

I'm fairly new here too. I LOVE this site. In the few days I've been here I have found so many things helpful. There's a thread here with daily chat that is nice to check in everyday.
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Welcome!! We are delighted to have you here. Join us on the Daily Threads. That's where we do most of our "chatting."
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote