Old 09-27-2008, 12:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Default 30 Somethings Chat September 27-28

good morning!
OMG where is everyone today
I am home for the weekend. I am getting ready for the jewish holidays, they start tomorrow night.

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:51 PM   #2  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hanna, just want to wish you and your family a nice holiday!

Welcome to all the newbies, there seems to be a ton!

Today is just a lazy day here. It rained all day yesterday and today is just BLAH outside. I don't know yet about the barbeque.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Hi all Happy Saturday!! Getting ready to go the car show and walk around...been lazy all morning...well except for going to get my nails done,oh and I bought myself some awesome red nail polish!! It's so beautimous,ya'll!! Well Dh and I are gearing up to go to Florida tomorrow....dread the trip,but I just could NOT turn down another chance to go to Florida....love that place...we went a few weeks ago to Destin,on a service call,and now we have to go to Homosassa to pick up a boat...can't wait....
Anyway...I guess I'll go and take a shower and get ready...I'll talk later!!
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Hey ladies!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Dreary here as well. I decorated the inside & outside for Halloween...I know I'm a little early, couldn't wait anymore. Plus, I'm not too busy w=this weekend, but will be next.

Alicia, good luck with the job interview. Hope you guys are still able to do something fun today!!

Hannah, enjoy the holiday!! I thought it started Monday night, the kids are off Tues. It's a few days long, I guess? Have fun!!

Shelby, I love getting new polish. Little things like that just make my day Enjoy the trip to FL!!

Okay, off to straighten up a bit. MIL is stopping by to drop something off for DH, don't want her to see our house a mess (although I'm sure she wouldn't care).

Have a great weekend!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #5  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Oh I would love dreary. It is just hot and sunny like always. Bleh. I seriously have the opposite of seasonal affective disorder - I am most happy when it is cold and cloudy. So why do I live in Texas? Been asking myself that for 10+ years now.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon!

I'm doing good so far. Not much going on. Went for my walk this morning. Then went to the library with my daughter. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hanna- Have a good Holiday!

Shelbysmom- I've never been to Florida, but my brother says it's gorgeous. Have a great trip.

Asparagus4sale- I hate the hot weather and love the cool days. It's been in the 80's for the last few days. I can't wait until the real fall weather starts.
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #7  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hey guys,

We had a crazy busy day, just getting little stuff done. Didn't do so well on eating today, but tried to get things back on track at dinner.

I hope you all had a great Saturday!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Hi, Gals!
I have been dragging around for 3 days. My darling new husband came home from work the other day, and I gave him my cold, and he gave it back to me. Lovely. I have been going running every second day, but the last 2 times has been discouraging and miserable. Draggy. Wah! wah-hah! Ok, that's enough whining. Tomorrow will be a better day!

Pam, I think I'll decorate, too! That's a fun idea!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:29 PM   #9  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

hi everybody...it took me four days to move out of my apartment - I was living on the third floor with no elevator. I will not be doing that again!

I'm having some relationship problems at the moment so I'm a little down.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend thus far.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:56 PM   #10  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Thought I would stop in as I'm waiting my turn for the shower....

Pam, I love decorating for fall/halloween. I have a new decoration for the door I'll put up soon. BTW, I see you are almost to your goal, CONGRATS. Your trip is just around the corner, isn't it?

Asparagus, I lived in TX for 4 years and I know what you mean, I don't think I could stand one more of those summers.

SBD, sorry you're having problems, I hope things get better for you soon!

Joan, where are you? Haven't seen you in forever.

So, we did wind up going four wheeling, but I have to tell you guys i'm just not that kind of girl. We had to cut paths through what seemed like a jungle. Not fun for me. By the time we got back to their house and barbequed, it was 10pm and I was starving!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:46 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Morning Chickies....

Busy weekend here and I'm just buzzing by for a moment. We're going to Six Flags for the day. Big company wide party there so it should be a fun time. The kids are *super* excited and have been up since 6:00ish... I need to jump in the shower now so that we can get moving. I'll have a less hectic week coming up and will write more. Hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #12  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Wow, I didn't even get here yesterday! Went to visit mom and run some errands for her. Went to the orthopedist Friday and confirmed I have plantar fasciitis. Rx for heavy duty anti-inflammatory, PT, and ordered a night split from footcare.com. It'll be here Tuesday. Something's gotta give, I can't stand the pain anymore.

Hannah, Happy Jewish New Year! I told my one boss that his calendar was throwing me off because he has Rosh Hashanna listed on Monday night (of course), but not Tuesday, and I knew that school is closed Tuesday and Peter will be going to daycare with Robby, and it was throwing me off a day!

Joan, Hope you have nice weather for today! (It's here all weekend!)

Alicia, I went 4 wheeling (in a jeep) many moons ago and was terrified!

SBD, sorry to hear about the relationship problems. Hope you can get things worked out, or find another great person!

Kori, Isn't that was love is all about?! Hope you're both feeling better soon!

Hi to everyone! Hope you're all having good weekends!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:44 AM   #13  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Morning all. I ate bad yesterday so I am kinda bummed about that. I just made some healthy blueberry muffins - hope they are good but not too good. I am going to make a scarecrow with my son this morning - I haven't made one in years so I hope it turns out ok.

Lauren - Sorry about the plantar fasciitis. I think I am starting to get it too so I am trying to do what I can to avoid it (arch supports, no flip flops, etc).

Alicia - I have been 4 wheeling like once or twice - scared the poo out of me. I don't like that kind of thing. I am just a big wimp I guess.

Sarah
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday so far. I'm taking a day off from walking. Eating is going so so. I'll be glad when I get home. This morning is really chilly. Back to jeans after a week of shorts.
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Lauren his 'cold' has evolved into The Wailing Influenza. He's all feverish, and grumpy. But when I bring him soup and Halls coughdrops, and scratch his back for him, he thinks I'm the best girl ever. Ah, love...

Also, I got nectarines off my new tree, and the neighbor let me pick plums and pears from their trees. Delicious! Makes me feel 'organic' and kind of 'Little House on the Prairie!'

Last edited by Kofarq; 09-28-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote