Old 09-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5' 11"

Thumbs up Snoozles 5 week challange - how much weight can I loose

Last edited by Findmyself; 09-24-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Findmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Snoozles good luck with your challenge! I will have to say that when I read your post I thought "5 weeks, 10 lbs should be good!" Then I see your goal is 35 lbs. As long as you won't see yourself as a failure if you don't meet your goal (which honestly may be nearly impossible to do), then do what you can and be proud of what you accomplish!
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
Snoozles good luck with your challenge! I will have to say that when I read your post I thought "5 weeks, 10 lbs should be good!" Then I see your goal is 35 lbs. As long as you won't see yourself as a failure if you don't meet your goal (which honestly may be nearly impossible to do), then do what you can and be proud of what you accomplish!
Thanks Nelie!! No worries, I will not see myself as a failure. I know I will loose a lot of weight in my first week (I slipped up the last few weeks and I am only 1 lb away from my starting goal).

I agree with you that I will probably not get to 35 lbs - but I needed to set my ticker. I didn't want to put my ticker so low that I go into a 'negative' if I loose a lot of weight.

The challange is actually not to get to 35lbs, but to stick to my plan, exercise a lot and then see how much I can loose. I hope it will be in the 30s, but if it isn't - I will be okay with whatever the loss is.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #4  

Default Day 1

Okay, day 1. I weighed in this morning.

Official starting weight is: 245 - Equal to my highest ever.

So, calories were great - between 1,300 and 1,400 today. I didn't get a lot of exercise in today - but the diet went really well.

I am all ready to do this.