Old 09-23-2008, 09:55 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something's Chat Tues, Sep 23rd

WOW!!!

No one here...I've already been out on errands, about to go out again.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, so busy doing who knows what. Running like a crazy person. hope you guys are all well.

Welcome to the newbies!!

Patricia, hope you are able to get some rest soon!!! BTW..just dropped Daisy at Petsmart for a groom (trying them out, don't like the guy I've been going to) and thought of you as a lady was taking her dog into Banfield. Hope things slow down with the add. of the new doc.

Alicia, how was your visit to grans?? HOpe they are well, and you got to spend some good time with them. How's the kiddos doing in school?

Lauren, getting Eli under control?? Oh, watched some of the Giants game on SUn, pretty good one.

Joan, hey girl!! Have the kids decided what they will be for Halloween??

Hanna, feeling better yet??

Kori, congrats on the clothes!!

Val, sorry about the job. Probably don't want to work for a company who treatrs people like that anyway, right??

Everyone else...HEY!!

Gotta get back out & run more errands before i pick up Cady...have a great day all!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #2  
Thin girl escaping

S/C/G: 212/203/140

Height: 5'5"

Good Afternoon
I'm much happier today, don't know what was wrong yesterday, just having an off day. Didn't affect my journey though, still on track

I'm in the middle of packing up my dept. moving offices when I get back from Spain - unsure where to so in a bit of a limbo situation. Might even be moving jobs if interview goes well on Thursday!!!

Have a great day everyone

Sharon
oh2bthintoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:48 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Pam, I missed the game, was out doing stuff. DH did mention they won though. Go Big Blue!

I'm PMSing and kinda cranky. Don't need anything setting me off today.

I'll try and come back later!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello!

oh2! when are you going to Spain? how great! I have a friend who is from Spain and she is going to fly there on Friday to see her mother, I envy you guys! I want to go!

Lauren I hope you have good day even though you have PMS!

Pam good to see you busy baker!

I am sick, so is Sean. We are both home, know I really feel like a train reck! my throat feels like it is closing, I have very little energy. Grrrr...
And Sean is very dizzy, he was walking up to my bed holding the walls, I need to call the dr. again, I did talk to him yesterday and he said that sometimes when the patient is not manic any more and the meds are helping control it, they can get side effects from them that may very well be the case her. I am so afraid of messing w/his medicines! he is doing so much better
I got to go I feel like ****!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:00 PM   #5  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy All!

Been to the gym, showered and am about to find me some lunch... had a caramel rice cake with peanut butter on it, but am still not sure what else to have??
Still stuck in the Plateau Rutt, but am hoping it moves along... I guess I can up my water intake, I was lazing it for a tad, that could help. Hopefully.

oh2bthintoo--- Glad to hear that you are in a better mood today. Spain, oh what fun. How long you going to be there?

LBH--- PMSing is not fun. MAke sure you take some time to yourself and indulge in a lil bit of choclate... or something rich and not so innocent.

happy2be--- UCK, being sick is the pits, and even more so when there are two of you sick at the same time. Hping that you both get better real quick.

Well off to find me some lunch... Chat at ya all later...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the anniversary wishes ladies!

DH and I went to our favourite restaurant last night and we both took home leftovers! YAY! That doesn't happen very often...I'm so proud of myself!

I indulged in a small piece of our anniversary cake...it was SO yummy!

How's everyone doing today?
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Good afternoon everyone! I had to go home today because the baby had a fever, so we are having a leisurely day. Hubby will stay home tomorrow. The baby is sleeping a lot though so I am running around trying not to eat. When my schedule changes, I like to eat. It's a beautiful day. Too bad we are stuck in the house today. : (

It's a lousy time of the year to be sick. I wonder if the weather changes make people more susceptible to getting sick.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 199.8/195/140ish

Height: 5'9"

Hello fellow thirtysomethings! I am Susan from the Chicago area. I am single and have no kids (that I know about, anyway.)

I have just completely a full week of my healthy lifestyle change. I have drank at least 8 cups of water daily, food journaled and stayed within calorie range daily, and walked 2 miles five out of seven days. I tend to be a pessimist when it comes to myself sometimes, so I am trying to get it out of my mind that it is "only a week."

I am 35 and have maintained a weight of 195-205 for close to 5 years. I was so comfortable. For most of my 20s, I always needed to lose 10-20 pounds, but never did it. Now I am at the point where I need to lose between 40 and 50. Bring it on.

I have read of success/goal stories which have really kept me motivated. I am really glad that they have a group for 30somethings, it makes me feel at home!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

~Susan

Last edited by WomenAreSmarter; 09-23-2008 at 05:05 PM.
WomenAreSmarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all,

I am on vacation this week and am feeling horrible. I am having the worst period in a long time. .

Just dropped in to say that I still havent forgotten yall.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:37 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hi Lisa! that sucks to feel sick on your time off, I hope you feel better

:welome3: Susan!

We are not doing well around here either, Sean is so board and he is not feeling well at the same time he has not stopped talking all day he is making me crazy and and I am not feeling well

I will see you guys later

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #11  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys! Things are so crazy around here that I went for my scrapbooking night on the wrong week! It's supposed to be next Tuesday and I tried to go tonight. Darn! I was really looking forward to getting out of the house too.

Welcome Susan! It's lovely to have you here.

I'm off to spend some time with the DH. Since I'm not scrapping guess I'll do some snuggling!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening alll

Lisa sorry you feel crappy...hope it gets better
hannah-sorry you are sick too.

Karen-that's why i don't have extra activities LMAO i'd always be doing that LOL

today was a bit slower at work...but i hurt my back. Luckily the other dr didn't mind letting me leave a bit early to go to a chiro apt. Chiro got my back in shape. Tomorrow is my day off too bad i have so much stuff to do.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 207.6/156.2/130

Height: 5'3"

Good evening, everybody!

I'm trying to do better about being on the boards and not just lurking!

I did a 5k walk at the Race for the Cure on Sunday. It was great. So many people, a sea of pink! Amazing!!

DD and a few people at work have had a cold/cough thing going on and I've managed to avoid it, so I'm glad about that.

I'm sorry to hear a few of you are under the weather and/or caring for DH/DD/DS who are...flu season is coming! YIKES!

Have a nice evening (TBL in a 1/2 hour!!)
mist72 is offline   Reply With Quote