Old 09-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #1  

Height: 5,1"

Talking Goal Rewards??

Does anyone have any plans on what they're going to do when they reach their goal? Like a big reward for doing it? I've just decided i'm going to get my next tattoo when i reach my goal, something to symbolise me becoming a healthier, stronger person I cant wait, i love tattoos and the thought of getting a new one will definitely speed up my weight loss!
Anyone else got something planned?
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:06 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

An entirely new waredrobe.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'8

I got this idea from someone else on this site and I thought it was a very neat idea. I am going to buy a new charm for my bracelet for every mini goal I meet. I like the idea of a charm bracelet telling my weight loss story.
clewles81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:28 AM   #4  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

I will be going out and buying new clothes and hopefully it wont be at Lane Bryant anymore it will be at Gap or somewhere like that. my hubby is all for it and even said he would come shopping with me to carry bags if i like..LOL
I just think he wants to make sure i dont spend alot.LOL
Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 211.4/207.6/150

Height: 5'7.5''

I'm going to set aside some money every month, so that by the time I am at goal I can buy tons of new clothes
A tattoo sounds cool too. I might get my first one once the weight is gone...

Last edited by Mommywannabe; 09-17-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Mommywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #6  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I want to go to an amusement park when I reach my goal...currently; I have an irrational fear of getting stuck on a ride...like they'll have to call the fire department to get me off...
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #7  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

I've only set a few rewards for my mini-goals so far... Mostly involving buying things for myself! Hehe. What I'm most looking forward to right now is reaching my next mini-goal (40 lbs!!)--I've promised myself that I will go out and buy a bottle of fancy perfume. I still have to go around to dept. stores and try out some scents so I'll know which one I want to get, but I can't wait to have my own "signature" scent. Something about that sounds so womanly, so alluring... Maybe it's just me, heh.

My next mini-goal after this will be Onederland, and I'm sure I will set up another kind of reward for myself when I get to that point. It'll have to be a BIG one, that's for sure! Then after that, hmm... I guess I'll really have to think about my long-term reward. A new wardrobe will certainly have to play into it...

In the past, I would reward myself/comfort myself with food items. The only way I can satisfy myself with rewards NOW is to make them pretty expensive, so I really feel like I've indulged myself. It sounds pretty bad, but I guess I'm choosing to be broke over being fat! Heh.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #8  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

ive contemplated a tattoo....
ive contemplated a piercing....
i seriously need new clothes....
but im guna settle for a dress that shows me off n some sparkly stiletto heels for a special event in November....
just hope im at goal by then!....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #9  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

I think that I am going to go on a shopping spree and buy some new clothes. Nothing super extravant because I do have some clothes from before I got pregnant that I can't wait to fit into again! And then maybe have another baby but be more fit about it this time.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

For my first minigoal of being in wonderland I am going to get a much needed stylish haircut. For my ultimate goal reward, I would finally like to get a tattoo.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #11  

Height: 5'3"

I'd have to agree with Faerie, an entire new wardrobe. I cannot wait to go into a store and buy a shirt because it's cute and looks good on me, not because it will hide my stomach and backfat!
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #12  
I love Werewolf Movies

S/C/G: 270/Tracker, baby, tracker/127

Height: 5'7

Writing a book about my experiance. Once I maintain for 6 months - I am sending it to my publisher.

- Start trying on wedding dresses. (I told him he cant propose to me until I don't have a hula hoop as a wedding ring)

- Perform solo at a concert. Then, record my second CD.
xYourBelleMortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #13  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh View Post
I cannot wait to go into a store and buy a shirt because it's cute and looks good on me, not because it will hide my stomach and backfat!
Amen!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:02 PM   #14  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I have mini goals and incentives all lined up. My first mini goal was achived, it was 174 so I reached that and bought my ticket to san fran to see my honey. my next one is 164, and I have goal pants the I hope will fit me then, thats incentive enough. and at 154 I'm cutting off my hair and having a short pixie cut for the first time ever. I've always had long hair (to hide by fat face and neck). My Man isnt' too excited about that one, he likes hair on chicks to be long...but its my head and he understands that.

Ultimate goal: 134, I'm buying myself a new wardrobe and a new car to go with it!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

I have shorts and pants that I'm dieing to fit into again.

I'm going to get a massage after I hit 130. They're only 35 dollars for an hour on campus, so why not
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote