Old 09-15-2008, 01:26 AM   #1  
Wanting the dream body

S/C/G: 200/ticker/110

Height: 5'1

Default kicking off 73 lbs, wanna buddy me through this?

Hi there everyone! Im Zel
Im 20, im a student and im very overweight
i have been nicely ovrweight all my life but i managed to go down a lot 4 years ago... then i started binging and im back to where i started at 200 lbs. i started to get into all the dieting and exercising this week and surprisingly lost 4 lbs... but im guess thats water loss.
anyhows i still have a LONG way to go.

and i would love it if people come talk to me here support me and just get to know each other through my jourey.

ALSO it'd be lovely if we could help each other while we talk and maybe share tips with me on how to loose more and healthily and such.
i would LOVe to hear stories from other people and just help each other along. but i REALLY need help and motivation.

I eat a lot but im cutting down on that and i got a personal trainer 2 times a week. I hope it works. While im going through this i'd love to meet new people and just chat with them while i tell them my progress.

thank you everyone!!!
ZelZel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:08 AM   #2  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

u are the same weight as i was when i started....
if i can loose any one can....
good luck to you....
keep us updated on your progress....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:00 AM   #3  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Hi Zel! I'm a student too, what are you studying?

The four pounds might not be all water loss. I mean, if you are dieting and exercising and drinking enough fluids at least some could/should be fat. And you got a personal trainer! Thats so cool. If you are cutting down food, make sure you are getting enough protein/vitamins/minerals etc. Dont want to cut out anything essential! You could check with your personal trainer, they probably know about nutrition too

I'm sure it will work
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Hey Zel, I'm from Canada too! I'm from Alberta but I graduated a few years ago from UWO. This is an awesome place to get support. Make sure to stop by the weekly chat. It's may fav place to post.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #5  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Hi! I'm a student too, glad to join you on your journey. I have about 40 lbs to lose overall.

If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me and good luck!
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #6  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

I have about 40lbs left to my goal of losing 100 lbs. So if you need advice, motivation, constructive critisism...I'm here for you 5 days a week, 8 hours a day...lol!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #7  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey Zelzel,

I'm a Canadian and a student as well!

I have a few pounds left, and a LOT of toning up left to do to reach my final goal. Maybe we could share workout tips? I'm taking a course called Women On Weights that starts next week, and a friends of mine is pretty much a personal trainer and we've worked out a couple times, and boy does my butt hurt today! heehee.

So yeah let's do this!

4lbs in the first week is really good, and I'm with everyone else, I doubt it was all water weight...
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #8  
carinna

Hello and You've come to the right place for support. You can do it!!!
carinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #9  
Wanting the dream body

S/C/G: 200/ticker/110

Height: 5'1

Sh315, how long id it take you to look 61 pounds? omg thats so amazing! what did you do?

HI iconized! I am studying marketing how about you?
Sometimes i feel like NOT eating because i get scared i might put back the pounds on. i dont exercise everyday but is twice a week enough?

Hi shantroy!!! OH im from ontario!.... and UWaterloo? and its a great place people seem super awesome!

HI spoz! thank you for supporting me if i need any help i'll definitely pm you. you're 156 now right? I would kill to be that weight now

Hi Ghost! Thank you SOOO SOO MUCH! omg i see you lost a LOT of weight how did you do it? lol tips would be awesome and motivation of course!

Hi Cats toungue YAY a canadian as well! How many times do you workout? i only do it twice a week i dont know if thats enough? As for loosing 4 pounds im going on the scale after i write this.

I ate egg salad sandwhich (wheat) and speciak K with skim milk today i doubt that can put on pounds for me today but if it does then i know its water weight

and Hello carinna, thank you! Im loving this place so much already!
ZelZel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:59 PM   #10  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

[QUOTE=ZelZel;2363393]Sh315,

Hi Ghost! Thank you SOOO SOO MUCH! omg i see you lost a LOT of weight how did you do it? lol tips would be awesome and motivation of course!
QUOTE]

Diet and excercise baby! Thats what I tell everyone who asks me, even though I know they want to hear I found a miracle diet pill or something. I eat between 1200 and 1500 calories a day (sometimes higher if I have a binge...they happen to us all) and I try and work out three times a week for 75 minutes keeping my heart in the cardio range (for me 153 bpm). I drink at least 2 liters of water a day and I SLEEP all the time...I go to bed around 9:30-10pm and sleep until 6:30am or so. Do not underestimate the power of a good nights sleep, I can attest to the notion that when you don't get enough sleep you lose less weight. I'm a calorie counter so I don't have a strict diet or special diet foods, I just eat healthy, lots of veggies, lots of whole grains and I take it easy on the fats (although I'm addicted to olive oil )

Definatly read all the areas of this site, there is alot of valuable information on 3FC, and a ton of support!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote