Old 07-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #1  
Good Charlotte fan !!

S/C/G: 184.2/176/135

Height: 5 foor 1 inch.

Wink Would like to join Health focus friends.

Hello nice people !!

My name is Victoria and I am a member of WW. I joined 3 weeks ago and had my second weigh-in on Saturday. I lost 4.6 the first week and 1.8 the second.
I would like to be part of this board not only because I am a WW member but because I am very health and diet oriented. I am a new vegan, moving up from a dairy eating vegetarian and animal lover. I eat whole foods now, and have left off the processed, boxed and 'diet' foods.

I use my treadmill as my main exercise, but do have a few hand held weights too in my bedroom. I also like to walk, and took many lovely country walks while I was living in England all of last year.
Anyhow, looking to give and receive support here !!!

FairyVickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

Hi Vickie!

You're doing great so far with WW. If you want to join the Health Focused Friends group, just jump right in at that thread. It's a friendly, supportive group. Hope to see you there.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:49 AM   #3  
Good Charlotte fan !!

S/C/G: 184.2/176/135

Height: 5 foor 1 inch.

Wink

Thank you Jane for the warm welcome !!!

I will go there now and post. Hope to meet lots of nice folks !!!!

Good nite.

FairyVickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #4  
~*2009 GOAL WEIGHT YEAR*~

S/C/G: 242/195/155

Height: 5'4"

Talking

HI VICTORIA ~!

WTG on your weight loss so far ....

I just joined 3FC today, however, I have been on WW since January 2008 and doing well. I too have been making "lifestyle" changes this time around and feel so much better. Since I am a SAHM of 5 kids (oh, and my hubby too....LOL) I do all the cooking and making some subtle changes to the way I cook no one seems to notice...LOL~! So, I guess that is a "good thing"....I don't use the "box foods" or "diet" foods either...tho, we do it a lot of Chicken and tons and tons of fresh veggies~!

GOOD LUCK to you and feel free to drop me a line anytime...love to chat and exchange "healthy eating and recipe" ideas~!

Smiles,
Joni
Luvnlife05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #5  
GmaTo8

Hi Joni,

If you'd like to join the Health Focused Friends club, too, please just jump right in and tell us about yourself. That invitation is for anyone who wants to join us, just come on over.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hello Joni and Vicki.e,

Please feel free to jump at HFFs and tell us about yourselves. We would love to get to know you both. This a great support group. Hope to see you there.

Trish
pattygirl63 is online now   Reply With Quote