View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
Loriann7
Determined to lose!

For me, while I don't like how big I am, I think it's more about learning the proper way to eat! Therefore, I am not seeing this as a "diet" that's a "quick fix" or something that's restricted till I lose the weight. I'm seeing it as a "diet" as in a plan to eat healthy to bring my body to a healthy state. Lower blood pressure, better concentration are just two of the things I've noticed, weight loss is a Big benefit, but I'm also focusing on how I feel! When I stick to lots of water and lots of veggies, lay off the carbs, I have more energy than I've ever had! I'm not craving the carbs right now, so I find it important to pay attention as I add in the p2 foods.

So, why is this time different? NOt for any other person, for if thats the case it usually WILL fail. For me, it's finally realizing that this way of eating not only is healthier for me, but I FEEL better. Not just about how I look, but truly the inside, lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, more energy, less exhaustion, no gas, regulated periods.... all are benefits that none can compare, and of course, the better looking body will eventually be in the list!

Nov weight loss goals
Loriann7 is offline   Reply With Quote