Old 08-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #1  
Weightloss + TTC = INSANE

S/C/G: 283.5/269.0/185

Height: 5'10"

Smile Just peeking in.

Hello! I've posted on the Introduction board, but I wanted to just peek my head in here and give you all a big "Howdy". My name is Julie, but have been known to answer to Jules and Nyte.

I'm not totally sure I belong here, since this is the 100lb boad, but I figured since my goal was 98 pounds, it was close enough. I hope that's okay! Who knows, perhaps I'll end up adding 5 or 10 pounds to my goal. Or would that be subtracting?

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Hopefully, soon, you'll be seeing 'less' of me! (although according to my husband, you'll never HEAR less of me. LOL)
NyteBeauti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/255/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi Julie. I am new here too. Although I lurked for quite sometime, I am glad I decided to jump in and try it out. I am more than satisfied. I have a hundred plus to lose, but strangely confident that it is more possible than I ever believed before. I am currently working the Fat Smash plan. I figured this would work with me throughout summer/fall cause I eat very little meat right now given the abundance of fresh options avaliable to me. Obviously I am a bit of a talker/typer myself so I am thrilled to hear MORE from you. I have a theory that anyone who stood outside my apartment door for a bit would swear I have a roommate from the constant stream of chatter of my talking to myself, lol,

amy
opimisticchick72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:43 PM   #3  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to both of you!! And you don't have to lose 100 pounds to post here. Or, you could gain a few and then start
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Welcome to Nytebeauti and Optimisticchick....so glad you are here. This board is full of support, friendship and lots of ideas on acheiving good health.

Glad you posted.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #5  

So, it's Monday Morning, after my first weekend break. It was hard to re-motivate myself after two days of rest, but I did my Turbo Jam, and some yoga, and now I'm starting to feel more awake and alive again. After the visit with mom, I'm kind of nervous about stepping on the scale on Friday, (I told myself, Friday would be my weigh in day, and I would NOT step on the scale at any other time) because of all the eating out we did while she was in town. (He's out here on business, so all of the food this weekend, was a travel expense. LOL. I think I did pretty good though, a lot chicken, (even at the steak house, I got chicken. Although that prime rib looked REALLY good. LOL

So, we'll see how well I did over the weekend, and over this next week!
Old 08-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #6  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

saturday's are my weigh in days.... I would go crazy (and do) if i did it more often. Stay committed and I'm sure you'll be successful!
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 260/248/150

Height: 5'2 1/2"

Hi and Welcome,

I found this site a few weeks ago and have loved the support and knowing that I am not alone in my stuggle with weight and the committment to lose it.

I hope that you have a great week and I love looking at the before and after pixs and tickers for inspiration when I am here.
jennisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 282/282/125

Height: 5"5'

Just wanted to say hi. I am new here too. Just signed up yesterday. It seems so supportive here and with 157 lbs to lose. I will need a LOT. Welcome.
karens losing it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #9  

Hi Val, Jenn and Karen! Thanks for peeking in and saying 'Hi'! It's nice to meet others who have weight loss goals. Up until I found this site, it felt like I was the only one on the planet who had this much weight to lose, if that makes sense.

Not feeling so isolated, and alone is DEFINITELY a great motivator!

So, I just finished my Turbo Jam - 20 Minute work out. I've watched it, but actually doing it.. WOW... It was more of a workout than I had anticipated! Hopefully, I'll pick up on the routine as fast I did on the Turbo Sculpt. I'm already to the point that I need some variety in my workout. Next week, I'll try to introduce another one.. I'm not sure yet, which one. I'm still trying to learn this 20 Minute DVD. LOL!This ~~> is how I felt today.. hopefully it won't be as awkward tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #10  
Tammy73

S/C/G: 254/215/145

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Julie, Amy, and Karen.
Glad to see you all here.
This is an amazing site with lots of support, encouragement,
great ideas, and a tonne of inspiration.
Enjoy the journey!
Tammy
Tammy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #11  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Jules to 3fc and especial to the 100lb. Here you will find advice and support that you may need along the way on your weight loss journey.
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote