Old 07-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Default 30 Something Chat, Tuesday, July 29th

Mornin'

Hope that everyone has an excellent day. I need to get my exercise in before I start my busy day. I added another child to the equation so my van is going to be loaded down today. Happy Tuesday ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Morning all. I got a good nights sleep and feel good. One more day of work and then I get a day off...woohoo.

Hope everyone has a good day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Hey ladies...

glad you got a good night's sleep GG!!

Joan, have fun at the zoo, hope it's not too HOT!!!

Got in my 2 mile walk this am...off to color my hair (I'm starting to look like a grandma, lol) then to take the kiddos to the free movies. After that, who knows??

Have a great day!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:43 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Oh, forgot to ask, Valerie....do you thin the Benefiber helps you go?? Not to be gross, but I have issues with that, but when I eat oatmeal, cheerios, anything with fiber, it just gives me gas...sorry, girls, but I had to ask..I have often thought of doing that dual action cleanse, anyone tried that??
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:30 AM   #5  

Kerry (from last night): Thanks for the tips--you are right. I forget that small changes are good, too, and I am making some of those. I need to focus on that!!

Good morning! I got up early and exercised--couldn't believe how hard it was for me to get thru my workout. But, I am off to a good start. I hope you all have a good day w/all your activities. I am without a van right now so me and the kids will just be home today. Have a good one! Rikki
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Well... Pam.... to be honest, I am using it to up my fiber intake because I've heard it can help you lose weight. But I have been noticing a few side effects... OK... a LOT of side effects.

Now I don't know what you call passing gas in your house but to keep it clean for the kiddies, we call them bunnies. However, I have a new name for them... Bene-bunnies. Pronounced just like Benefiber but... different.

I am definitely more... regular. ROFLMAO!! Is this a TV commercial??? LOL

Dual action cleanse? Never heard of it but it sounds like something Roto-Rooter would use!

Last edited by poppyseeds; 07-29-2008 at 08:36 AM.
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:47 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 191/179.4/135

Height: 5/2"

Good Morning, all! Hope you all have a good day! I am at work, going to schoool in about an hour, back to work, then to the Dr, then back home to help with VBS for 2 1/2 hours and then finally home to collapse! Well, then I will need to pack my lunch and make sure I have things ready for tomorrow!

Quote:
I added another child to the equation so my van is going to be loaded down today.
I did that over the weekend...in fact, I seem to aquire an extra kid every few days! LOL!

Quote:
Morning all. I got a good nights sleep and feel good.
A good nights sleep is always wonderful! I have been so tired lately that even 8 hours doesn't seem like enough!

Quote:
Got in my 2 mile walk this am
Good job! I can't manage to get any excercise in until I get to work - then I use the gym in the rehab center.I don't know what I'd do without it!

Well, I hope everyone has a good day! I'll try to check in when my head isn't spinning!
Holly
hollymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #8  
KAR

Morning All,
Sounds like you are all off to a good start this morning. I am still trying to wake up this morning. Finally went to bed at 1:15 last night after reading my book. Slept good until 3 when I had to get up to go pee. Then dh was snoring so loud that I laid in bed for a while before falling back a sleep. So by the time the alarm went off this morning at 8, I didn't feel like I had any sleep at all. But I did get up and plan on taking a nap this afternoon when my stepsons take their's before they head off to football practice.
Rikki good job on getting in a workout this morning. Those hard ones will turn into easy one's. Keep up the good work! See you had been making little changes and didn't even notice it. Way to go!! Enjoy your day!
GG, glad you got a good night's sleep. Sounds like you needed it. Have you ever found a camera for your trip yet?
Joan, enjoy your day to the zoo. I hope that it is not too hot for you. Have fun!
Pam, congrats on your two miles this morning. Enjoy the movies! What movie are you going to see?
Lauren how is your mom doing? Sending prayers her way for a speedy recovery.
Hi to everyone else. Need to go eat my breakfast. Hope you all have a great day! Check back in with you later.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #9  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Mornin' Ladies!!!

Here's hoping that the dizzy-light-headed spells are gone for today. I am upping my water intake. I try and drink atleast 12 glasses a day, but will try harder.
The kiddos and I are off to the gym, as soon as I finish my coffee intake for the morning.

Poppyseeds--- I am LMBO reading about your Bene-Bunnies How often do you intake Benefiber in a given day? I think I may--- err-- want to give this a try, hey if it helps with loosing weight, and is upping the fiber intake. It's all good , well excpet from behind

Well need to get my rear in gear...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Hi, ladies. I have a few things to do today. The in-laws are throwing me a wedding shower this evening! I asked if there was anything I could do to help, and because I'm a braggy show-off, they got me to do my own cake!! What should I put on it? Congratulations to ME? Nah...
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 199.4/195.4/149

Height: 5ft3in

Hey all.
Kerry- Thanks for the well wishes. WW is no more...just weigh in at home.
I am so ready for school to start! Why is that? We complain and want out when we are there and then can't wait to get back! What a vicious cycle!

Val- Thanks for the support...I can't wait until tomorrow morning. I hear ya on the fiber...what is with that? And if you want to eat healthy and burn stuff up...ya got to eat it!

Hope all are well...enjoy the day!
mcmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #12  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Mornin everyone!

Guess its almost afternoon though. DD and I are sipping coffee this morning and being lazy, I took the advil pm last night and I can still feel it.

Pam, I saw someone asking about the Tony Horton 10 min trainer, I saw the post of the homepage, its probably under exercise though.

Kofarg, congrats on the wedding and the party tonight.

Kerry, you still set you alarm while on summer break? Sleep in girl!

Holly sounds like a very busy day!

Poppy thats funny, is the benefiber something you mix in your drink or is it a pill?

Rikki, welcome!

Joan, have fun with all those kiddes!

Hey everyone else!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #13  
Changing Lifestyle

S/C/G: 197/187.5/137

Height: 5'3"

Hi gals,
I have a meeting in 5 min so, I will be back later. Just wanted to say HI!
yana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #14  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Just wanted to ask, for those of you who joined the sparkpeople. Are the calories they suggest accurate for you. It gave me a calorie range between 2400 and 2500, I think thats too much. What did you guys think?
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #15  

lois lane...Spark told me 1200-1500 calories, which is good for me. Maybe you could go back over the quiz and see if everything is right or try a different calorie quiz online and see what it says?!

Took the kids for a walk and had a healthy lunch...I did ask my Dad to drop me off a diet pepsi on his way to a meeting. I am trying to cut out pop completely but I am weak...
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote